구조론번역
프로필 이미지
[레벨:5]천분의일
read 1083 vote 0 2022.09.15 (07:47:41)

Chapter 9: The first story

뇌구조가 다른 거다. 뭔가 조금씩 어긋나고 있었다. 길에서 만난 친구들이 '어디 가냐?' 하고 물으면 얼른 대답하기가 힘들다. 그게 인사라는 사실을 모르고. 녀석들이 왜 내가 가는 곳을 질문하지? 그게 왜 궁금하지? 근데 나는 지금 어디를 가고 있지? 뭐라고 대답하지? 생각해봐도 떠오르는 게 없다.

There is something different in my brain structure. Something was not arranged a little. Something was incorrectly interlocked little by little. It was difficult to answer quickly when friends on the street ask, "Where are you going?" I didn't know it's a light greeting. “Why does he ask where I'm going? Why does he wonder about that? But where am I going now? What do I answer?” I couldn't figure it out even though I thought about it.

그게 아스퍼거 증후군이라는 것은 나중에 알았다. 사람들은 잽싸게 분위기를 읽어내고 상황에 맞는 행동을 하지만 나는 흐름에 녹아들지 못하고 겉도는 편이었다. 아스퍼거는 다른 사람에게 관심이 없는 걸로 되어 있다. 그냥 상황에 맞는 말이 생각나지 않아서 아는 사람이 다가오면 스트레스를 받을 뿐이다. 잘 아는 사람도 괜찮고 모르는 사람도 괜찮은데 조금 아는 사람이 말을 붙이면 어색하다. 사람들은 다른 사람과 함께 있으면 뭔가 기분이 업되고 생글생글 해지고 말을 걸고 싶어지는 모양이다. 나는 숨이 답답해지고 뭔가 방해받는다는 느낌을 받는다. 식당에서 밥을 먹는데 주인이 다가와서 말을 시키면 호흡이 정지되면서 밥맛을 잃는다. 20대 남자는 주인이 말을 거는 식당에는 다시 가지 않는다는 이야기가 인터넷에 도는 걸로 봐서 나만 그런 것은 아닌 것 같기도 하고. 솔직히 궁금하다. 어디까지 나만 그런지.

I found out later that it was Asperger syndrome. People usually grasp the mood at the moment and do the right thing, but I used to feel like an outsider without going along with the mood. Asperger is known not to be interested in others. In fact, they can't think of the right words for the situation, so they get stressed when someone they know approaches. People who are close or strange people are much more comfortable, but it is awkward when only acquaintances start a conversation to me. When people are with others, they seem to want to talk to each other because they feel better and lively. I feel frustrated and disturbed in my way. When the owner approaches and talks to you while eating at a restaurant, I feel suffocated and lose my. appetite. and he says he doesn’t go to the restaurant again. On the Internet, there is also a story in his twenties that he does not go back to the restaurant where the owner talks to. I honestly wonder how much I am.

아스퍼거와 반대로 지나치게 사회성이 발달하는 장애도 있는 모양이다. 개가 늑대에서 떨어져 나온게 지나치게 사회성이 발달하게 하는 돌연변이 때문이라는 말이 있다. 개는 사람에게 흥미를 가지고 사람 주변을 맴돌며 사람이 다가오면 흥분한다. 사람과 함께 있으면 안정감을 느낀다. 어쩌면 사피엔스라는 종 자체가 그런 변이를 일으킨 원숭이였는지도 모른다.

In contrast to Asperger syndrome, there seems to be a developmental disability in which sociality is excessively developed. It is said that the dog separated from the wolf is due to an overdeveloped social mutation. Dogs are interested in people and hover around them, getting excited when they approach them. They feel stable when they stay with people. Perhaps the species itself named sapiens was the monkey of such a mutation.

다른 사람이 내게 말을 걸어주면 좋지만 많은 경우 내 시간을 뺏긴다고 여긴다. 내가 먼저 말을 걸자면 분위기에 맞지 않는 엉뚱한 말을 하게 된다. 쓸데없이 비판적이고 분석적인 말을 하게 된다. 그게 예의가 아니라는 사실을 알지만 달리 할 말이 생각나지 않으니까. 뇌가 무언가를 비교하고 분석하는 쪽으로만 작동하는데 어쩌겠는가? 남에게 먼저 질문하는 법이 없다. 질문을 하려고 해도 떠오르는게 없다. 그 외에도 다양한 장애가 있다. 스마트폰 알림음을 기억하지 못한다. 스마트폰 바탕화면도 생각나지 않는다. 일단 놀이가 재미없다. 더운 여름날에 나무 그늘에 편안히 앉아있으면 좋은데 왜 아이들은 하루종일 땡볕을 미친듯이 뛰어다닐까? 햇볕에 알레르기가 있었다. 오전에는 더 심한데 속이 메스꺼워지고 등이 따끔따끔하고 괴롭다. 전교생이 모이는 빌어먹을 운동장 조회 말이다. 그늘에서 하는 땅따먹기나 비석치기는 재미가 있는데 아이들은 쏟아지는 햇볕 속을 뛰어다녔다. 나는 일단 햇볕이 싫었고 그 외에도 다양한 이유로 무리와 섞일 수 없었다. 어쩌다 섞여도 제대로 해내는 것이 없었다. 고스톱을 쳐도 이긴 적이 없다. 하긴 아스퍼거 증후군도 사람마다 다를테고. 요즘은 아스퍼거라고 하지 않고 자폐 스펙트럼 장애라고 하는 모양인데 이런 긴 이름이 붙은 데는 이유가 있을 것이다. 사람마다 다르다는 거.

It is of course good for others to talk to me, but I feel much more taken up my time. On the contrary, when I talked to someone first, I used to say something out of place. I become severely critical and analytical. I know it spoils the mood, but I have nothing else to say. My brain only works to analyze and compare. There’s no way I can do. Not only do I not ask others first, but I can't think of anything to ask. There are many other disabilities besides that. I can't remember the smartphone alarm sound. I can't even think of the wallpaper. First of all, the play by friends is not fun. I like to relax in the shade of a tree on a hot summer day. But why do children run like crazy in the hot sun all day? I was allergic to sunlight. It was worse in the morning. I felt nauseous and my back was stinging and painful. Damn it! In the morning, all the students gathered in the playground and had a meeting under the scorching sun. I liked playing *biseokchigi(traditional Korean game that consist on kicking or throwing an opponent’s stone) or hopscotch in the shade, better than running around in the sun. Besides, I couldn't get along with the children for various reasons. So when I was with my friends, I didn't get along well I always lost even if I played a go-stop. In fact, Asperger syndrome will also vary from person to person. These days, it seems to be called autism spectrum disorder, not Asperger syndrome. There may be a reason why the name of disorder became longer. This may be because the symptoms vary widely from person to person.

뭔가 이상하다는 것은 일곱살, 여덟살 쯤에 알았다. 쟤들은 왜 저러지? 이해가 되지 않았다. 말하는 것도 이상하고 행동하는 것도 이상하다. 자연스럽지 않다. 하루는 선생님이 국어사전을 나눠주고 단어찾기 숙제를 내주었다. 초딩이 궁금한게 뻔하다. 보지를 찾아보니 씹으로 되어 있다. 씹을 찾아보니 보지라고 씌어 있다. 이거 돌려막기 아닌가? 세상의 어떤 약점을 잡은 셈이다. 국어사전을 어떤 아저씨가 심심풀이로 만든 것은 아닐테고 우리나라 교육부 수준이 이 정도라는 말이 아닌가? 우리나라만 그런 것은 아닐테고 인류문명의 수준이 이 정도 밖에 안된다는 거? 세상이 만만해 보였다. 그래. 진작부터 이상했어? 내가 잘못된게 아니고 세상이 잘못된 거야. 세상과 맞서 한 걸음도 밀리지 않을 작정이었다. 내가 틀렸다고 하면 틀린 거야. 뭔가 근본적으로 어긋나고 있다면 세상이 틀렸거나 내가 틀렸거나 둘 중 하나인데 어차피 나는 퇴로가 없으니 세상이 틀린 거다.

I knew something was wrong around the age of seven or eight. What's wrong with them? I didn't understand. It was strange to talk and act. It's not natural. One day, the teacher handed out Korean dictionaries and gave me homework to find words. It is obvious that elementary school students are curious. When I looked for the word vulva, it was written as vagina. In contrast the word vagina was written as vulva. Don't you think this is temporary measures? I thought I had caught some weakness of the world. “Who made the Korean dictionary for fun? Is this the level of the Ministry of Education in Korea? Then are other countries similar? Is the level of human civilization this messy? Yes. Was it weird from a long time ago? It is not my fault, but the world that was wrong. Yes, It is wrong if I say I am wrong.” The world seemed easy. I determined not to lose a step against the world. If something is fundamentally wrong, either the world is wrong or I am wrong, but the world is wrong because I have no retreat anyway.

초등학생 때 반공도서를 읽고 스스로 공산주의자로 자처하게 된 것은 그런 오기 때문이었다. 세상이 틀렸어. 박정희도 틀렸고 문교부도 틀렸고 학교도 틀렸고 선생님도 틀렸고 죄다 틀렸어. 반공도서라는게 대개 음란한 내용이다. 백두산 중턱에 있는 통나무집 초대소에 붉은기를 꽂는 대회를 하는데 앞서가는 여성을 뒤에 쫓아가는 공산당 간부가 성폭행한다는 내용. 쓸데없이 묘사가 자세하다. 왜 초등학생에게 반공을 빙자하여 야설을 읽게 하는가? 도대체 이놈의 박정희 정권은 애들한테 이런 것을 가르치나? 하루는 교장선생이 새로 부임하는데 전교생이 사거리부터 학교앞까지 도열하여 박수를 치라는 것이었다. 이건 뭐 대통령부터 선생님까지 모조리 돌았군. 도대체 이 나라에 제 정신 가진 사람이 몇이나 되는가? 교과서에 나오는 이야기를 하나도 믿을 수 없다. 죄다 개소리잖아.

When I was in elementary school, I read anti-communism books and considered myself as a communist. The world is wrong. Park Chung-hee was wrong, the Ministry of Education was wrong, the school was wrong, the teacher was wrong, and everything was wrong. Anti-communism books were usually obscene. For example, the content was that a Communist Party official, chasing a woman ahead of him, rapes a woman in a contest to fix a red flag in a log cabin in the middle of Mt. Baekdu. It was described in unnecessary detail. Why did elementary school students read obscene novels under the guise of anti-communism? How dare the Park Jeong-hui administration taught kids this? One day, the principal was newly appointed, and all the students were asked to line up from the intersection to the front of the school to clap. “Everyone from the president to the teacher has gone crazy. How many people are not crazy about this country?“ I couldn't trust any of the stories in the textbook. It's all nonsense.

하루는 동시를 배우는데 버들강아지가 꿈을 꾸는 어쩌고 하는 대목이 있었다. 선생님이 한 명씩 지목하여 질문했다. 꿈이 뭐지? 꿈은 사람이 밤에 잠을 잘때 나타나는 현상.. 말을 마치기도 전에 선생님이 화를 냈다. 비유를 못 알아먹는 게 아스퍼거의 특징이라는 설이 있다. 한 학생이 선생님이 원하는 대답을 했는데 꿈은 생각이라는 것이다. 도대체 버들강아지가 무슨 생각을 하느냐고. 그게 비유라는 것을 이해는 했지만 화가 났다. 오기가 발동한다. 정정당당해야 하는 교과서에 트릭을 숨겨놓다니. 넌센스 퀴즈냐? 덫을 놓기냐? 거북이와 토끼가 경주를 해서 거북이가 이긴다는둥 개소리를 하지를 않나. 이렇게 되면 정면승부다. 세상을 믿을 수 없고 국가를 믿을 수 없고 교육부를 믿을 수 없고 학교를 믿을 수 없고 국어사전이 엉터리고 내가 바로잡아야겠다. 어른이 되면 합당한 체계에 맞춰 국어사전을 새로 써야지. 이거 완전 주먹구구잖아. 하나씩 아이디어를 모아갔다. 라고한다의 법칙, 극한의 법칙, 위하여와 의하여의 법칙 따위를 만들었다. 그 외에도 많았는데 까먹었다.

Once I was learning children’s poem and there was a passage written by "a catkin dreams." The teacher pointed one by one and asked a question. “What does that dream mean?” The teacher got angry even before I answer that "Dreams are a phenomenon that occurs when a person sleeps at night." It is said that Asperger syndrome does not understand metaphors. A student said the answer that the teacher wanted. What on earth is the catkin thinking? I understood it was a metaphor but I was angry. But I refused to yield. “How dare you hide a trick in a textbook that should be fair. Is it a nonsense quiz? Set a trap? A turtle wins a race between a rabbit and a turtle? This is a complete mess.” So I determined to have a head to head match. I determined to correct it because I can't trust the world, the country, the Ministry of Education, the school, and the Korean dictionary. When I become an adult, I should write a new Korean dictionary according to the appropriate system. I gathered the ideas one by one. I made ‘the law of saying that ~’, ‘the laws of extremes’, and ‘the law of by and for’. There were many other things, but I don't remember well.

4학년 때는 자석에 쇠붙이를 붙이는 실험을 했다. 실험결과를 발표하란다. 나는 자석과 쇠 사이에 어떤 힘의 방향성이 숨어있다고 말했으나 선생님은 핀잔을 주었다. 외부손님이 참관하는 판이라서 선생님도 흥분해 있었다. 누구도 선생님이 원하는 답을 말하지 못해 분위기가 얼어붙었다. 선생님이 스스로 발표한 실험결과는 자석이 쇠를 당긴다는 것이었다. 나는 동의할 수 없었다. 당기려면 잡아야 하는데 어떻게 잡지? 나중에 자기장을 배우고는 내가 말한 힘의 방향성이 더 정답에 가깝다고 생각하게 되었다. 그때 나는 무언가를 본 것이다. A의 변화가 B의 변화에 연동될 때 둘 사이에서 변하지 않는 C가 그것이다. 자석과 쇠붙이 사이에서 C는 자기장이다. 맞는 말은 메커니즘 형태로 설명되어야 한다. 그래야 뽀대가 나지. 자석이 쇠를 당긴다는둥 하는 허접한 레토릭은 곤란하다. 격이 떨어진다.

In the fourth grade of elementary school, I experimented with sticking metal to the magnet. The teacher told me to present the results of the experiment. I said there was a directionality of some force hidden between magnet and iron but the teacher scolded me. The teacher was also excited because it was the open class for outside guests. The atmosphere froze as no one could say the answer the teacher wanted. The result of the experiment that the teacher presented himself was that the magnet pulled the iron. I couldn't agree. If I want to pull it, I have to catch it. How do I catch it? Later, after learning the magnetic field, I thought that the directionality of the force I said was closer to the correct answer. I saw something at that time. It is C that does not change between the two when the change of A is linked to the change of B. C, between magnets and metal, is a magnetic field. The right words must be explained as the form of mechanisms. Only then will the dignity be improved. The clumsy rhetoric that the magnet pulls the iron degrades its dignity

중학교 때 린네의 분류법을 배우고 무릎을 쳤다. 린네가 생물을 분류했으므로 나는 무생물을 분류해야지. 초등학교 3학년 때 생각한 국어사전 문제가 풀렸다. 내 손에 쥔 것은 물건, 물건의 근거는 물체, 물체의 근거는 물질, 물질의 근거는 물성, 물성의 근거는 물리. 물리 다음은 없다. 뭔가 패턴이 반복되는게 느껴진다. 질 입자 힘 운동 량이다. 막상 분류하다 보면 존재론과 인식론이 헷갈린다. 24살 때 헷갈리는 부분이 없어졌다. 세상은 존재론 일원론으로 설명되어야 한다. 인식론의 귀납은 잠정적이고 보조적인 것이며 진짜 지식이 아니다. 초등학교 4학년때 엇핏 깨달은 메커니즘에 태우니 일원론의 방향성이 명백해졌다. 사건은 반드시 A, B, C가 연동되며 AB는 두 방향으로 대칭되어도 축이 되는 C는 한 방향으로 굴러간다. 이걸로 우주 안의 모든 대립을 완벽하게 잠재운다.

In middle school, I learned Linneaean system and gained enlightenment. Since Linne classified the living things, I should classify inanimate things. The Korean dictionary question that I thought when I was in the third grade of elementary school was solved. The object is in my hand, the solid is the basis for the object, the matter is the basis for the solid, the property is the basis for the matter, and physics is the basis for property. There is nothing after physics. I can feel that the pattern is repeating. It is Quality, Particle, Force, Movement, and Quantity. But ontology and epistemology were confused when I sorted it out. The confusing part disappeared when I was 24 years old. The world must be explained by a unified theory of ontology. The induction of epistemology is tentative and auxiliary and is not real knowledge. When I applied to the mechanism that I realized at first glance in the fourth grade of elementary school, the directionality of monism became clear. In the case, A, B, and C must be linked, and even if A and B are symmetrical in two directions, C, which is the axis, goes in one direction. This completely overpowers all confrontations in space.

하루는 고등학교 화학수업인데 교생 선생님이 제논의 궤변을 알려주면서 문제를 풀면 노벨상을 받을 수 있다고 너스레를 떠는 바람에 흥미를 갖게 되었다. 수학적 증명을 떠나서 중요한 단서가 된다. 크기라는게 뭐지? 크기는 없고 상대적인 관계가 있을 뿐이다. 시간과 공간은 물질운동을 설명한다. 시간과 공간의 좌표 위에 물 위에 뜬 배처럼 물질이 떠 있는게 아니라 에너지의 방향전환이 물질로, 공간으로, 시간으로, 정보로 연출된다. 세상은 수학적으로 존재한다. 고유한 속성이라는 것은 없고 뭐든 좁은 곳에 몰아넣으면 내부에 질서가 생기며 그것이 성질로 행세한다. 보이는 것은 죄다 거짓이다. 물질이니 공간이니 시간이니 정보니 하는 것은 에너지의 방향전환을 읽어내는 방식에 불과하다. 어떤 하나는 존재가 없고 둘 사이의 관계가 존재다. 그 관계는 수학으로만 추적된다. 우주공간에서 AB로 가나 BA로 가나 아무런 차이가 없다. 둘의 차이는 양자를 통일하는 관측자 C가 결정한다. 그렇다면 지금까지 쌓아온 인류의 지식체계를 허물고 지식의 집을 처음부터 다시 지어야 한다. 궤변은 3초 안에 해결할 수 있지만 언어를 조립하는 데는 많은 시간이 걸렸다. 의사결정은 대칭을 사용하므로 어차피 세상은 이거 아니면 저거다. 대칭되지 않으면 의사결정해도 따라오지 않으므로 자연은 대칭될 수 밖에 없다. 이게 아닌건 확실한데 저것을 설명하는 데는 많은 시간이 걸렸다.

It was a chemistry class in high school. As the student teacher told me about Zeno's paradoxes, I became interested because he was over chatty that solving this problem could win a Nobel Prize. Apart from mathematical proof, it is an important clue. What is the size? There is no size but there is only a relative relation. Time and space explain the movement of matter. Matter does not float like a ship floating on the water by the coordinates of time and space, but the direction change of energy is directed into matter, space, time, and information. The world exists mathematically. There is no such thing as an inherent property, and if you locked up anything in a narrow place, order is created inside, and it acts as a property. Everything you see is false. Matter, space, time, and information are only a way to read the direction change of energy. Each thing is not existing, but the relation between the two is real. The relation is traced only by mathematics. There is no difference between A to B in outer space or B to A. The difference between the two is determined by Observer C, who unifies the two. Then, we need to break down the knowledge system of mankind and rebuild knowledge warehouse. The paradoxes can be solved in three seconds, but it took a lot of time to assemble the language. Decision-making uses symmetry, so the world is either this or that anyway. If it is not symmetrical, it does not follow even if you make a decision, so nature is bound to be symmetrical. I knew for sure that the one is not the answer, but it took me a long time to explain the other.

List of Articles
No. 제목 글쓴이 날짜sort 조회
193 쉬운 엔트로피 11장: 첫번째 물음 천분의일 2022-10-11 11419
192 쉬운 엔트로피 10장: 의사결정구조 천분의일 2022-10-08 11085
191 쉬운 엔트로피9장: 상성 상생 상극 천분의일 2022-10-06 11165
190 쉬운 엔트로피 8장: 닫힌계 열린계 천분의일 2022-10-04 11296
189 쉬운 엔트로피 7장: 언어의 혼선 천분의일 2022-10-02 9974
188 쉬운 엔트로피 6장: 에너지의 개념 천분의일 2022-09-30 5921
187 쉬운 엔트로피 5장: 쓸 수 있는 에너지 천분의일 2022-09-27 6034
186 쉬운 엔트로피 4장: 유체와 강체 천분의일 2022-09-25 682
185 쉬운 엔트로피 3장: 쉬운 엔트로피 천분의일 2022-09-23 795
184 쉬운 엔트로피 2장: 연속과 불연속 천분의일 2022-09-20 788