구조론번역
프로필 이미지
[레벨:10]dksnow
read 348 vote 0 2022.03.27 (12:08:36)

chp4. divergence and convergence

우리는 인과를 시간으로 이해한다. 시간은 흐른다. 흐르면 멀어져서 알 수 없게 된다. 알 수 없으므로 포기한다. 공간은 여전히 그곳에 머물러 있다. 찾아야 할 등잔 밑은 그 자리에 있다. 그러므로 알 수 있다. 각주구검과 같다. 배를 타고 강을 건넌다. 강물은 흐른다. 시간은 흐른다. 점점 흘러가서 멀어진다. 결국 찾을 수 없게 된다. 추론은 시간이 아닌 공간을 보고 수평이 아닌 수직을 보는 것이다. 하부구조가 아닌 상부구조에 답이 있다.

We understand causality in time. Time goes by. If it flows, it will become far away, and you won't know. I give up because I don't know. The space is still there. Underneath the lamp you have to look for is where you are. Therefore, it can be seen. It's like a proverb called '각구주검, 刻舟求劍'. Cross the river by boat. The river flows. Time goes by.. It's getting farther and farther away. Eventually, you won't be able to find it. Inference is to look at space, not time, and to look at vertical, not horizontal. The answer lies in the superstructure, not the substructure.

배의 키는 수직으로 있다. 조타장치 말이다. 비행기의 수직꼬리날개와 같다. 자동차 핸들도 수직으로 올라와 있다. 수평의 대칭은 수직으로 통제하는 것이다. 수직은 멀리 가지 않는다. 그 근처에 있다. 우리의 사유는 언제나 수평으로 흘러간다. 배는 수평으로 간다. 각주구검이 되어버린다. 수직은 그 자리에 있는데 수평은 꽤 멀리까지 간다. 수평으로 점점 멀어져서 음모론적 사고에 빠지게 된다.

The ship's steering gear is perpendicular. I mean the steering gear of the ship. It's like a plane's vertical tail. The steering wheel is also vertically raised. Horizontal symmetry is controlled vertically. Vertical doesn't go far. It's near there. Our thoughts always flow horizontally. The ship goes horizontally. It's going to be a square sword. The vertical is in place, but the horizontal goes quite far. The horizontal distance gradually leads to conspiracy thinking.

수직구조를 보는 훈련을 해야 한다. 위에 없으면 아래에 있다. 위에 아무 것도 없는데? 집합이 있다. 개인 위에 가족 있고, 가족 위에 사회 있고, 사회 위에 국가 있고, 국가 위에 인류 있다. 마음 위에 무의식 있다. 생각 위에 본능 있다. 집단의 분위기가 있다. 상황파악 안 되는가? 수직으로 보는 주변머리가 있어야 한다.

You should train to see the vertical structure. If it's not up, it's down. There's nothing up there. There is a set. There is a family on top of an individual, a society on top of a family, a state on top of a society, and a human being on top of a country. I'm unconscious in my heart. There is instinct above thought. There is a collective atmosphere. Can't you understand the situation? You should have a capability to observe it vertically.

인과를 공간으로 이해해야 바르다. 공간은 안과 밖이다. 원인은 안에 있다. 가운데 코어가 원인이다. 그러므로 알 수 있다. 범위를 좁히면 코어가 찾아진다. 단 겉에서는 알 수 없고 내부구조를 뜯어봐야 한다. 우리는 대칭으로 사유한다. 좌우의 수평대칭은 잘 찾는데 안과 밖의 수직대칭을 못 찾는다. 잘 모르겠으면 일단 닫힌계를 걸어야 한다. 헛간에서 동전을 잃었다면 헛간 문을 닫고 지푸라기를 하나씩 걷어내야 한다. 그것이 닫힌계의 의미다. 열린계로 가면? 문은 열려 있다. 그렇다면 혹시 고양이가 물고 갔나? 귀신이 가져갔나? 도깨비가 수작을 부렸나? 상상의 나래를 펴게 된다. 망한다. 

It is right to understand causality as space. Space is inside and outside. The cause lies within. The middle core is the cause. Therefore, it can be seen. If you narrow it down, you will find the core. However, it is not known from the outside, and the internal structure must be opened. We think symmetrically. The horizontal symmetry of the left and right is well found, but the vertical symmetry of the inside and outside is not found. If you don't know, you have to walk a closed line. If you lose a coin in the barn, you should close the barn door and remove the straw one by one. That's what closed systems mean. What if I go to the open world? The door is open. Then did the cat take it away? Did the ghost take it? Did the goblin play a trick? It opens up the world of imagination. I'm doomed.

메커니즘이 원인이다. 메커니즘은 에너지의 확산을 수렴으로 바꾼다. 닫힌계 안에서 에너지의 방향이 확산에서 수렴으로 바뀌는 지점이 있다면 잃어버린 동전은 그곳에 수렴되어 있다. 배수구가 물을 수렴한다면 동전은 그곳에 있다. 중국은 왜 그랬을까? 에너지가 그리로 수렴되었기 때문이지. 일본은 왜 그랬을까? 역시 에너지가 그리로 수렴되었기 때문이지. 국힘당은 왜 그랬을까? 역시 에너지가 그리로 수렴되었기 때문이야. 우주 안의 모든 사건에 공통된 원인은 에너지의 수렴이다.

be attributed to mechanisms The mechanism turns the diffusion of energy into convergence. If there is a point in the closed system where the direction of energy changes from divergence to convergence, the lost coin converges there. If the drain collects water, the coin is there. Why did China do that? Because the energy has converged there. Why did Japan do that? It's because the energy has converged there. What happened to the National Power Party? It's because the energy has converged there. The common cause of all events in the universe is the convergence of energy.

활시위가 팽팽하게 당겨지는 것은 에너지의 수렴이다. 에너지는 활에서 활시위를 거쳐 화살로 수렴된다. 바람의 방향이 바뀌듯이 일순간에 에너지의 방향이 바뀌는게 사건의 원인이다. 부인과 살갑게 대화하다가도 친구가 방문하면 갑자기 어깨에 힘이 들어가서 남편이 고압적인 태도로 변한다. 친구들 앞에서 가부장의 체면을 세우려고 한다. 그럴 때 에너지의 방향이 바뀐다. 무의식적으로 외력의 작용에 대항하려고 에너지를 가장 중심으로 결집한 것이다.

The tightening of the bowstring is the convergence of energy. Energy converges from the bow to the arrow through the bow. Just as the direction of the wind changes, the direction of energy changes in an instant is the cause of the event. When a friend visits while talking with his wife, his shoulders suddenly become tense and his husband becomes overbearing. I'm going to save face in front of my friends. This changes the direction of energy. Unconsciously, it is the most energy-centered effort to counter the action of external force.

자연의 어떤 상태는 에너지의 확산상태다. 그 상태에서 외력이 작용하면 깨지거나 대항한다. 깨지면 존재가 부정되므로 무다.  무는 없으므로 논외. 대항하면 에너지 방향이 수렴으로 바뀌고 내부에 코어를 형성하는게 모든 사건의 모든 원인이다. 자연의 어떤 존재는 환경에 붙잡혀 있다. 상태변화는 비용이 든다. 사건은 상태변화에 드는 비용을 자체적으로 조달할 수 있는 마이너스 방향으로 일어난다. 에너지의 공급자가 사건의 주체다. 범인은 그곳에 있다.

Some state of nature is the state of energy diffusion. When an external force acts in that state, it breaks or counteracts. If you break it, you'll be denied existence. There is nothing, so if you oppose it, the direction of energy changes to convergence and forms a core inside, which is the cause of all events. Some existence of nature is captured by the environment. Changes in conditions are costly. Events occur in a negative direction in which the cost of state change can be raised on its own. The supplier of energy is the subject of the incident. The criminal is there.

List of Articles
No. 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회
113 의사결정 주체 1장: 인간의 나쁜 결정 천분의일 2022-04-22 299
112 사회의 동원 11장: 자유와 매력 천분의일 2022-04-22 219
111 사회의 동원 10장 의리와 자유 천분의일 2022-04-21 260
110 사건의 해석 10장 일체용 dksnow 2022-04-19 253
109 사회의 동원 9장: 인간선언 천분의일 2022-04-18 227
108 사회의 동원 8장: 작가의 권력 천분의일 2022-04-15 430
107 사건의 해석 9장 사건과 사물 dksnow 2022-04-14 335
106 사회의 동원 7장: 자유 의리 매력 천분의일 2022-04-12 250
105 사회의 동원 6장: 사회 동원 소집 천분의일 2022-04-10 264
104 사건의 해석 8장 공간의 일의성 시간의 인과율 dksnow 2022-04-07 332