구조론번역
프로필 이미지
[레벨:10]dksnow
read 340 vote 0 2022.05.30 (08:04:46)

ch 5 power and convocation

왜 한 살 먹은 강아지는 미친 듯이 뛰어다닐까? 원래 그렇다. 에너지가 넘치기 때문이다. 리트리버는 마의 2년을 넘기면 거짓말같이 얌전해진다. 왜 미운 일곱 살은 끝없이 사고를 칠까? 원래 그렇다. 일곱 살은 내 것을 이해하고 챙기는 나이다. 나도 일곱 살 때는 내 토끼, 내 닭, 내 꼴망태에 집착했다. 인간이 사고를 치는 이유는 그런 동물이기 때문이다. 원래 상태가 그러하다. 정이 아니라 동이다. 인간은 원래 활동적인 동물이다.

Why does a one-year-old dog run around like crazy? That's the way it is. It's because I'm full of energy. Retriever becomes as quiet as a lie after two years of evil. Why does an ugly seven-year-old cause endless accidents? That's the way it is. Seven years old is the age to understand and take care of mine. I was obsessed with my rabbit, my chicken, my stupidity when I was seven. The reason humans have accidents is because they are such animals. That's the way it is. It's not affection, it's copper. Humans are naturally active animals.

우리는 잘못 알고 있다. 원래 고요한 상태인데 외부에서 어떤 이물질이 들어와서 문제가 생겼다고 믿는다. 몸에 들어온 이물질을 제거하고 원래의 고요함을 회복해야 한다고 믿는다. 조선족? 제거해버려. 다문화? 제거해버려? 암환자? 수술해버려. 성소수자? 처치해버려. 탈레반? 죽여버려. 우리는 이 정도 수준에 머물러 있다. 진실을 말하자. 원래 정상인데 어떤 이유로 문제가 발생한게 아니다. 인간은 원래 이상한 동물이다. 내면에 에너지를 감춘 동물이다.

We are mistaken. Originally, it was calm, but I believe that some foreign substances came in from outside and caused a problem. It is believed that foreign substances in the body should be removed and the original calm should be restored. Korean-Chinese? Get rid of it. Multiculturalism? Remove it? Cancer patients? Surgery them. Sexual minorities? Get rid of them. The Taliban? Kill them. We remain at this level. Let's tell the truth. Originally normal, the problem did not occur for any reason. Humans are naturally strange animals. It is an animal that hides its energy inside.

자전거는 달리는 상태가 안정된 상태고, 팽이는 도는 상태가 안정된 상태다. 인간은 활동하는 상태가 안정된 상태다. 활동하면 문제가 발생한다. 그 문제가 아니면 다른 문제가 생겨난다. 풍선효과다. 자유, 평등, 정의, 평화, 행복 따위 관념어들은 현실을 부정한다. 원래 정상인데 뭔가 문제가 발생했으며 원래대로 돌아가는게 자유, 평등, 정의, 평화, 행복이다. 틀렸다. 권력은 원래 존재한다. 동원은 원래 존재한다. 자유, 평등, 정의, 평화, 행복 따위는 동원에 써먹는 구호에 불과하다.

The bicycle is in a stable state of running, and the top is in a stable state of spinning. Human beings are in a stable state of activity. Activities cause problems. Otherwise, other problems arise. Balloon effect. Ideas of freedom, equality, justice, peace and happiness deny reality. It's normal, but something has happened, and it's freedom, equality, justice, peace, and happiness that go back to normal. Wrong. Power exists. Mobilization originally exists. Freedom, equality, justice, peace and happiness are just slogans used in convocation.

말을 타고 있다. 기수가 말을 이기면 평화, 말에게 지면 불화다. 실력이 있으면 자유롭고 실력이 없으면 억압된다. 파도를 이기는 서퍼는 파도 위에서 자유롭다. 선수는 플레이 할 때가 행복하다. 불행하다는, 자유롭지 않다는, 평등하지 않다는, 평화롭지 않다는 말은 지금 시합에 지고 있다는 말이다. 인간의 자연스러운 상태는 아무것도 하지 않는 상태가 아니라 승부가 걸린 상태, 전투가 진행되는 상태, 시합이 벌어지고 있는 상태다. 곧 동원되어 있는 상태다.

be riding a horse If a rider wins a horse, it is peace, and if he loses to a horse, it is discord. If you have skills, you are free, and if you don't have skills, you Surfers who beat the waves are free on the waves. A player is happy when he plays. Unfortunate, not free, not equal, not peaceful means that you are losing the game now. The natural state of humans is not a state of doing nothing, but a state of victory, a state of battle, and a state of competition. be in a state of convocation soon.

자유와 평등과 평화와 행복과 이성과 천국은 모두 ‘내 패스를 받아라’는 뜻이다. 인디언 전사처럼 전투 중에 대오를 이탈하여 집에 밥먹으러 가면 안 된다. 동료와 호흡을 맞추어야 한다. 우리는 긴밀한 동원상태를 유지해야 한다. 긴장 타야 한다. 환경과의 상호작용에 의하여, 권력에 의하여, 소집에 의하여, 동원에 의하여다.

Freedom, equality, peace, happiness, reason and heaven all mean "take my pass." Like an Indian warrior, you must not leave the squad during battle and go home to eat. You have to work with your colleagues. We must maintain close mobilization. You have to be nervous. By interaction with the environment, by power, by convocation, by convocation.

물고기는 물 밖으로 나갈 수 없다. 인간은 환경과 톱니가 맞물려 돌아가는 상태를 벗어날 수 없다. 자연환경, 사회환경, 내면환경이 있다. 자연의 변화와 톱니가 맞물려 있고, 사회의 변화와 톱니가 맞물려 있고, 내면의 변화와 톱니가 맞물려 있어서 상호작용에 동원된 상태이므로 인간은 불일치 문제를 겪는다. 권력에 의해 해결된다. 권력은 기세를 연출한다. 기세는 톱니의 맞물림이다. 우리는 억압에서 자유로, 불행에서 행복으로, 불화에서 평화로, 불의에서 정의로 가는게 아니라 단지 말을 잘 타게 된다. 자유는 없다. 운전을 더 잘하면 그게 자유다. 하는 짓을 더 잘하게 되면 그것이 행복이다. 세상과 더 깊이 맞물려 돌아가는게 정의다.

Fish cannot go out of the water. Humans cannot escape the state in which the environment and teeth are interlocked. There are natural environment, social environment, and inner environment. Humans suffer from inconsistency problems because they are mobilized for interaction because the teeth are interlocked with the changes in nature, the changes in society, and the teeth are interlocked with the changes in the inside. It is solved by power. Power creates momentum. The force is the engagement of the teeth. We don't go from oppression to freedom, from unhappiness to happiness, from discord to peace, from injustice to justice, we just ride horses well. There is no freedom. If you drive better, you're free. It's happiness when you get better at what you do. Justice is to go deeper with the world.

정의와 불의가 따로 있는게 아니라 사회와 어색하게 겉도는가 아니면 손발이 척척 맞는지가 있을 뿐이다. 그러한 동원상태를 설명하는 언어가 없기 때문에 결과를 소급하여 쓰는 것이다. 상대가 내 패스를 받지 않으므로 시합에 이겨서 상금으로 소고기 사묵자고 제안하는 것이다. 진짜 할 말은 내 패스를 받아라다.

Justice and injustice are not separate, but whether they are awkwardly out of touch with society or they are in sync. Because there is no language to describe such mobilization, the results are written retrospectively. Since the opponent doesn't accept my pass, I'm suggesting to win the game and buy beef with the prize money. All I have to say is take my pass.

우리는 많은 관념어를 쓴다. 필요가 없는 논란이다. 우리는 패스를 주고받기에 실패한다. 티키타카를 못하고 빌드업 축구가 안 되고 있다. 랠리가 이어지지 않고 겉돌고 있다. 민망하다. 어색하다. 스트레스 받는다. 방법은 파도를 이기는 능란한 서퍼가 되는 것이다. 공을 패스하는 사람에게 권력이 있다. 손흥민이 뒷공간으로 침투하여 패스를 받게 하는 것이 동원이다. 내가 패스를 날렸는데 손흥민이 딴짓을 한다면? 자유 평등 평화 행복 사랑 정의 내세 천국 등등 온갖 말로 꼬신다.

We use a lot of ideological terms. It is an unnecessary controversy. We fail to exchange passes. I can't do tiki-taka (pass-work soccer) and build-up soccer is not working. The rally is not continuing, it's spinning. It's embarrassing. It's awkward. I’m stressed out. The way is to be a skillful surfer who beats the waves. The man who passes the ball has power. Dongwon (Convocation) is to let Son Heung-min penetrate into the back space and receive a pass. What if Son Heung-min does something else when I pass? Freedom, equality, peace, happiness, love, justice, heaven, and so on.

List of Articles
No. 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회
» 관점과 관념 5장 권력과 동원 dksnow 2022-05-30 340
132 강자의전략 6장: 전략과 전술 천분의일 2022-05-28 354
131 강자의전략 5장: 오자병법 손자병법 천분의일 2022-05-27 441
130 강자의 전략 4장: 유체에서 강체로 천분의일 2022-05-24 346
129 강자의 전략 3장: 지식인의 오류 대중의 오판 천분의일 2022-05-21 395
128 강자의 전략 2장: 열린주의 등판 천분의일 2022-05-19 294
127 관점과 관념 4장 이데아 구조론 dksnow 2022-05-17 376
126 강자의 전략 1장: 공의주의 공리주의 천분의일 2022-05-16 336
125 의사결정주체 9장: 자유의지론 천분의일 2022-05-14 288
124 의사결정주체 8장: 상호작용론 천분의일 2022-05-12 315