구조론번역
프로필 이미지
[레벨:5]천분의일
read 355 vote 0 2022.03.05 (07:58:59)

Language made a mistake

무슨 주의가 어떻고, 주장이 어떻고, 사상이 어떻고, 이념이 어떻고 말들 하지만 개소리다. 언어가 문제다. 말을 똑바로 해야 한다. 일찍이 말을 똑바로 하라고 가르친 철학가는 없었는가? 없었다. 황폐한 중에 공자의 정명사상이 그나마 좋은 가르침이 된다. 그의 괴력난신, 온고이지신, 술이부작, 극기복례는 모두 말을 똑바로 하는 문제에 대한 것이다. 괴력난신은 근거없는 개소리를 하지 말자는 거다. 음모론, 초능력, 사차원, 텔레파시, 안아키, 신토불이, 귀신, 천국, 내세 기타등등 무수하다. 온고이지신은 흘러간 옛날 것이 아니라 확실한 근거가 있는 것이다. 공자가 그 시대의 수준에 맞게 표현을 그렇게 했을 뿐 우리가 맥락을 헤아려서 들어야 한다. 공자가 무슨 논문을 쓴 것도 아니고 대화 중에 직관적으로 뱉어낸 말이기 때문이다. 화두를 던졌다고 봐야 한다. 스승이 뼈대를 세우면 제자가 살을 채우는 것이다. 공자가 빠뜨린 부분을 우리가 채워야 한다. 직관은 그냥 나오는게 아니고 관점에서 나온다. 그 관점을 포착해야 한다. 술이부작은 귀납하지 말고 연역하라는 말이다. 모형을 복제해야 한다. 극기복례는 동물적 본능과 집단의 무의식에 휘둘리지 말고 차분히 생각하여 이성적으로 판단하라는 말이다. 아 그러고 보니 내가 하고 싶은 말을 공자가 다 했잖아. 다만 후학들이 공자의 참뜻을 모르고 아랫사람들을 제압하고 단속하는데 이 말을 써먹으니 어찌 유감천만이 아니겠는가?

People say what ism, what argument, what ideas, and what ideology, but it’s all nonsense. Language is the problem. You have to speak properly. Weren't there philosophers who taught you to speak properly earlier? There was no one. Confucius'idea of order in the midst of devastation is a good teaching. His words such as goelyeognansin, Ongoijisin, Sulibujak, and geuggiboglye are all about speaking properly. Goelyeognansin怪力亂神 means ‘don't say unfounded nonsense.’ There are conspiracy theories, superpowers, four dimensions, telepathy, Anaki, Shintobuli, ghosts, heaven, afterlife, and so on. Ongoijisin溫故而知新, learning the new by learning the old, is not a thing of the past, but has solid evidence. Confucius only expressed it according to the level of the time, but we should consider the context and listen. Confucius did not write any paper, but he intuitively said it during the conversation. It can be said that he threw a topic of meditation. When the teacher builds a skeleton, the student fills up the weight. You have to fill in what Confucius left out. Intuition does not come out for no reason, but from a perspective. So you have to capture that perspective. Sulibujak述而不作, describing as it is and not creating, demands to use induction but deduction. It means to copy the model. geuggiboglye극기복례(克己復禮) means not to be swayed by animal instincts and the unconscious mind of a group, but to think calmly and judge rationally. Come to think of it, Confucius said everything I wanted to say. However, if Confucius is still alive, he might say like this. “It's a pity that the juniors don't know what I mean and use these words to suppress and crack down on their subordinates.”

한 줄기 빛이 다양한 피사체를 만나 스크린에 여러가지 그림자를 만든다. 다양한 피사체를 보지 말고 하나의 빛을 봐야 한다. 사람과 사람 사이가 인간이다. 그 사이를 바로잡는 것이 의리다. 말을 똑바로 하여 의를 세울 수 있다. 언어는 화자와 청자의 대칭을 따르며 주거니 받거니 호응하여 담론과 명제를 만든다. 담론은 부르는 말과 응답하는 말이 호응하고 명제는 전제와 진술이 호응한다. 공자가 불렀으니 우리가 대답할 차례다.

A ray of light meets a variety of subjects and creates various shadows on the screen. You don't look at various subjects but look at one light. Humans are between a person and person. It is loyal to correct the gap between them. You can build righteousness by speaking properly. Language follows the symmetry of the speaker and the listener, responds to each other, and create discourse and proposition. Discourse is about response between calling words and answering words, and the proposition is about response between premise and statement. Confucius called, so it's our turn to answer.

클린트 이스트우드의 영화 그랜 토리노에서 손님의 얼굴을 정면으로 보지 않는 몽족의 관습이 소개된다. 일본영화의 주인공들은 서로 등을 돌리고 말한다. 아스퍼거가 다 그런지는 모르겠으나 원래 먼저 말을 거는 법이 없다. 아스퍼거는 다른 사람과 눈을 마주치지 않는다. 스트레스를 받기 때문이다. 무의식적으로 호흡을 멈추게 된다. 상대방 얼굴을 보지 않으니 분위기를 모르고 분위기를 모르니 할 말이 없다. 관심사가 다르므로 말을 해도 대화가 이어지지 않는다. 억지로라도 말을 해야할 때가 있는데 상황에 맞는 주제가 생각나지 않는다. 어렵게 꺼낸 말은 분위기에 안 맞는 엉뚱한 말이기 십상이다. 말을 조리있게 하려고 하기 때문이다. 아니 그렇게 하지 않으면 말을 하지 못한다. 분위기를 맞춰주고 추임새를 넣고 애드립을 띄우고 리액션을 하는 말을 못한다. 말을 해도 즐거운 대화가 아니라 무슨 퀴즈 문제 풀듯이 정답을 찾아내려고 한다. 결국 한 마디도 하지 않게 되었다.

In the film Grand Torino by Clint Eastwood, Mongolian customs are introduced, which do not look directly at the customer's face. The main characters of Japanese movies, turn their backs and talk to each other. In general, Aspergers don't talk to others first. They don't make eye contact with others because of stress. In such a situation, they unconsciously stop breathing. Since they don't see the other person's face, they don't know the atmosphere, so they have nothing to say. Because the interests are different, the conversation doesn't continue even if they speak. There are times when they have no choice but to speak, but they can't think of a topic that fits the situation. So the words are often wrong words that do not suit the atmosphere. And they try to speak logically. They can't talk unless it's that way. They can’t say the words that brighten up the atmosphere, put the filler words in, make a joke, react to others’ words. It's not a pleasant conversation even if they say, but they try to find the answer like solving a puzzle. Eventually, they ended up not saying a word.

사람들은 서로 얼굴을 쳐다보는 모양이다. 서로 얼굴 보면 무안하지 않은가? 민망해서 고개를 돌리게 되지 않나? 그렇지 않은 모양이다. 분위기가 있고, 흐름이 있고, 기세가 있고, 사람들은 냉큼 그 배에 올라탄다. 파도를 타는 서퍼처럼 리듬을 타면서 반주에 맞추어 잘도 끼어드는 것이었다. 나와 대칭을 시키므로 가능한 것이다. 아스퍼거는 자신을 배제하고 객체 자체에서 대칭을 찾는다. 본능적으로 그렇게 한다. 뇌구조가 그렇게 생겨먹었다. 그러므로 대화가 어긋난다. 짜장면이 맛있다고 하면 그냥 분위기를 띄우고 수다를 떨고 그 공간을 즐기려는 것인데 과연 짜장면이 짬뽕보다 가성비가 우월한지 분석하려고 한다.

Maybe people want to look at each other's faces. Wouldn't it be embarrassing to see each other's faces? Don't you think he'll turn his head because he's embarrassed? It seems not like that. There's an atmosphere, a flow, and spirit, so people get on the boat coolly. Like a surfer riding a wave, they get into the rhythm to the accompaniment. It's possible because they can make symmetry with the self. Asperger excludes himself and finds symmetry in the object itself. He does that instinctively. Brain structure is made like that. So the conversation goes against each other. When you say Jajangmyeon is delicious, you just want to brighten up the atmosphere, chat, and enjoy the conversation, but he tries to analyze whether Jjajangmyeon is better in price than Jjamppong.

세상과 나는 톱니가 맞물려 돌아가지 않았다. 계속 어긋나고 있었다. 그것을 알아챈 것은 아홉살 무렵이다. 중대결단을 내려야 한다. 내 잘못이 아니고 세상이 잘못된 거야. 약간 잘못된 것은 바로 잡으면 되는데 온통 잘못된 것은 어찌할 수가 없다. 시원한 나무그늘에서 쉬면 되는데 쏟아지는 땡볕 속을 미친듯이 뛰어다니는 친구들도 이상하고, 선생님도 수준이하고, 교과서도 잘못이고, 학교도 잘못이고, 정부도 잘못이고, 사회도 잘못이고 인류도 잘못이고 세계도 잘못이다. 전부 잘못되어 있다. 뒤틀려 있다. 20세기에 종교가 버젓이 활동하고 있다는 것부터 이상하다. 박정희 독재자 하며 말이 안 되는게 너무 많잖아.

The world and I were not engaged in gears. We kept constantly crossing each other. I noticed it around nine years old. I have to make a critical decision. It's not my fault, the world is wrong. I can correct something a little wrong, but I can't help it all wrong. We can rest in the shade of a cool tree, but my friends running like crazy in the pouring sun are strange, teachers are bad, textbooks are wrong, school is wrong, government is wrong, society is wrong, mankind is wrong, and the world is wrong. Everything is wrong. It’s twisted. It's strange that religion is active in the 20th century. There are so many things that don't make sense when you say Bak jung hee is a dictator

언어는 전제와 진술로 조직된다. 전제는 일단 맞다고 치고 진술을 맞춰보며 판단하는 건데 전제도 틀렸으니 무슨 말을 할 수 없다. 전제의 전제의 전제의 전제의 전제까지 틀렸으니 기함을 한다. 박정희탓 전두환탓도 허무하다. 이런 수준의 인간들이라니 어휴! 깜깜절벽이다. 치명적인 것은 나 역시 잘못되어 있다는 거다. 바른말을 하려고 해도 말이 없던 애가 갑자기 거기서 말문이 터지면 그게 더 이상하다. 침묵할 밖에.

Language is organized with premises and statements. Assuming that the premise is right, you can judge by matching the statement, but there is nothing to say because the premise is also wrong. It’s shocking that the premises of premises of premises of premises of premises is wrong. The blame for Park Chung-hee and Chun Doo-hwan is also futile. This level of human beings! The road ahead is dark. But the fatal fact is that I am also wrong. Even if I try to say the right words, if a child who wasn't talking suddenly becomes talkative, it's even weirder.

사람들은 중구난방으로 떠들어 댄다. 입으로 내뱉는 진술도 틀렸고, 그 진술의 판단기준이 되는 전제도 틀렸고, 잘못을 바로잡아줄 세상도 틀렸고, 그것을 폭로하려는 나도 틀렸다. 그전에 서로 공유하는 언어가 틀렸다. 이쯤 되면 하늘이 잘못했다. 죄다 잘못되었으면 신이 잘못한 거다. 젠장. 어쩌라구? 사람들은 그저 수다를 떨며 즐기고 있었을 뿐인데 나혼자 괜히 심각했다는 사실은 근래에 알았다. 춤을 추듯이 리듬을 타면서 말을 주고받으며 즐기는 것이었다. 맞는 말인지 허튼소리인지는 애초에 관심 밖이었다. 그랬구나. 사람들은 그냥 재미로 그러고 놀았구나. 남들 노는데 분위기 깰 뻔 했구나.

Many people are making a big noise and they cannot be stopped. The statements was wrong, the premise that is the basis for the judgment of the statement was wrong, the world to correct the mistake was wrong, and I was wrong to expose it. Before that, the language we shared was wrong. Ok, Heaven was also wrong. If everything went wrong, God did it wrong. Damn, so what am I supposed to do? People were just chatting and having fun, but I recently found out that I was serious all by myself. I didn’t know they was talking to each other and having fun while getting into the rhythm like dancing. They were not interested whether it was right words or nonsense. Oh, I see. People just played like that for fun. I almost broke the mood while they were playing.

독재도 틀려먹었고, 독재와 싸워야 할 시민도 한참 멀었고, 문제를 지적하고자 하는 내게도 문제가 있고. 하나라도 맞아야 뭐라도 해보지. 도대체 살라는 거야, 죽으라는 거야? 이럴 때는 빙글빙글 돌아가는 별에서 내려버리는게 상책인데. 모든 것이 틀어져 있다. 숨 쉬는 것도 어색하다. 웃지도 울지도 못하던 시절. 이런 이야기를 털어놓을 말 상대도 없었고.

Dictatorship is wrong, citizens to fight against dictatorship is not enough, and I have a problem, trying to point out the problem. What can I do in the condition even one thing doesn’t work well? What on earth should I live or die? In this case, it's best to stop getting off the spinning planet. Everything is going wrong. Breathing is awkward too. The days when I couldn't laugh or cry. I had no one to talk to about this story.

세상이 잘못되어 있으면 고쳐야 한다. 인간이 형편없으면 괜찮은 사람만 따로 불러모으면 된다. 그전에 소통하는 언어가 문제라면 방법이 없다. 정치도 틀렸고, 국민도 틀렸고, 나도 틀렸는데, 언어까지 틀렸으면 대책이 없다. 인간에게 언어가 있으면 자연에도 언어가 있을 것이다. 인간의 언어는 못 쓰겠고 자연의 언어를 찾아야 한다. 그것이 구조다. 인간은 언어로 대화하고 자연은 구조로 소통한다. 자연의 소통법은 대칭이다. 대칭은 짝짓기다. 짝을 짓고 그 짝으로 또 다른 짝을 찾아낸다. 짝이 안 맞으면 어쩌지? 그때는 축을 틀어야 한다. 하나의 밸런스에서 또다른 밸런스로 이동한다. 문제는 방향성이다. 짝짓기는 플러스다. 자연은 마이너스로 짝을 찾는다. 비용문제 때문이다. 답은 밸런스다. 건드리면 움직이고 움직임은 되돌아오는데 양이 아니면 음의 피드백이다. 음은 확산되어 더 볼일이 없고 양은 수렴되어 효율을 생산한다. 그것으로 자연은 소통한다.

If the world is wrong, it should be fixed. If humans are terrible, you just need to call together outstanding people separately. But before that, there is no way if the language to communicate is also terrible. Politics is wrong, the people are wrong, and I am wrong, but if the language is wrong, there is no solution. If humans have a language, there will be a language in nature. If you can't speak human language, you have to find the language of nature. That is Gujo. Humans communicate in language and nature communicate in Gujo. And natural communication is symmetry and symmetry is mating. It mates, and the one mate finds another mate. But what if they don't match? You have to twist the axis at that time. You move from one balance to another. But the directionality is the problem. Mating is a plus. Nature finds a mate in minus because of the cost. The answer is balance. When you touch it, it moves and the movement comes back, but it's minus feedback if it's not plus. Yinspreads and is no longer useless and yangconverged produces efficiency. Nature communicates with it.

외력의 작용으로 계 내부의 밸런스가 붕괴될 때 에너지가 계의 끝까지 갔다가 되돌아오면서 중간에 코어를 도출한다. 대칭에서 비대칭으로의 도약이다. 에너지는 내부에 파동을 만들어 축과 대칭을 조직한다. 파동의 마루와 골에서 대칭이 도출된다. 파동이 계에 갇혀서 그대로 유지되면 입자다. 우리가 자연에서 보는 파동은 확산되어 소멸하는게 보통이지만 파동이 계에 갇혀 수렴되면 입자다.

When a balance inside a system is broken due to the effect of external force, the core is derived in the middle that the energy is returning, after reaching the end of the system. It's a leap from symmetry to asymmetry. Energy creates waves inside and organizes axes and symmetry. Symmetry is derived from the crests and the troughs of the wave. Waves seen in nature usually diffuse and dissipate, but they become particles when they are trapped in the system and remained intact with converge.

이것이 궁극적으로는 사실의 문제가 아니라 사람의 문제다. 잘 아는 것은 중요하지 않다. 사람이 변해야 한다. 인간들은 도무지 생각이라는 것을 하지 않는다. 대신 상호작용한다. 상대를 자극하고 반응을 끌어낸다. 되돌아오는 반응을 재반박하며 그걸 생각이라고 착각한다. 생각은 그냥 하는게 아니고 기술이 있다. 사람들은 객체를 바꾸려고 하지만 석가는 주체인 사람을 바꾸었다. 코페르니쿠스적 전환이다. 객체가 아니라 주체가 문제다. 아니다. 주체든 객체든 사물이다. 일방작용 하는 사물이 문제가 아니라 상호작용 하는 사건이 문제다. 게임의 주최측이 문제다.

This is ultimately not a matter of fact but a matter of men. Knowing well is not important. People have to change. Humans don’t think at all. They try to interact instead, stimulating others and drawing reactions. They refute the returning reaction again and misunderstand it as thinking. There is a special skill of thinking, not just thinking. People tried to change objects, but the Buddha changed people as the subject. It's a Copernican Revolution. The problem is the subject, not the object. No. It is an object whether it is the subject or the object. The problem is not the one-sided object, but the event of interaction. The problem is also the organizer of the game.

List of Articles
No. 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회
133 관점과 관념 5장 권력과 동원 dksnow 2022-05-30 339
132 강자의전략 6장: 전략과 전술 천분의일 2022-05-28 351
131 강자의전략 5장: 오자병법 손자병법 천분의일 2022-05-27 438
130 강자의 전략 4장: 유체에서 강체로 천분의일 2022-05-24 344
129 강자의 전략 3장: 지식인의 오류 대중의 오판 천분의일 2022-05-21 395
128 강자의 전략 2장: 열린주의 등판 천분의일 2022-05-19 293
127 관점과 관념 4장 이데아 구조론 dksnow 2022-05-17 372
126 강자의 전략 1장: 공의주의 공리주의 천분의일 2022-05-16 334
125 의사결정주체 9장: 자유의지론 천분의일 2022-05-14 287
124 의사결정주체 8장: 상호작용론 천분의일 2022-05-12 311