구조론번역

ch. 9 The truth of Gujo theory

우리말 '진리'를 영어로 옮길 수 있는 적당한 말은 없다. truth는 성경에 나오는 말로 '진리'보다는 '사실'에 가깝다. 예수의 부활을 사실로 받아들일 것이냐다. 우리가 진리라는 단어에서 받게 되는 압도적인 느낌은 참이냐 거짓이냐의 차원이 아니다. 참이든 거짓이든 그것은 언어다. 진리를 언어에 가둘 수 있다는 말인가?

There is no suitable word to translate the Korean word "truth" pronounced 'Jin-Ri' in Korean into English. Truth is a biblical word that is closer to 'fact' than 'truth'. It is whether to accept Jesus' resurrection as a fact. Is the overwhelming feeling that we get from the word truth true? It's not about whether it's false or falsehood. True or false, it is a language. Do you mean that truth can be trapped in language?

구조론의 진리는 '모두 연결되어 있음'이다. 사건으로 보면 우주 안은 전부 연결되어 있다. 그것이 진리다. 진리는 언어에 있지 않고 사건에 있다. 우주를 전부 연결하는 커다란 사건이라야 한다. 우리는 우주단위, 문명단위, 역사단위의 커다란 사건 속에서는 모두 연결되어 하나가 된다. 사건은 나무의 가지처럼 갈라진다. 작은 갈래에서는 단절되지만 큰 흐름에서는 연결된다. 월드컵이 열리면 국대팀의 16강 진출을 염원하면서 5천만이 하나가 되듯이 말이다.  

The truth of Gujo theory is 'all connected'. In terms of events, the entire universe is connected. That's the truth. Truth is not in language but in events. It should be a big event that connects the entire universe. We are all connected and united in the great events of the cosmic, civilization, and historical unit. Events split like branches of a tree. It is disconnected in small branches, but connected in large flows. Just as 50 million will become one in hopes of the national team advancing to the round of 16 when the World Cup is held.

갈림길에서 우리는 선택해야 한다. 선택지는 둘이다. 하나는 연결된 길이고 하나는 막다른 길이다. 당연히 연결된 길을 선택해야 한다. 그것이 진리다. 쉽잖아. 세상은 복잡하지만 우리에게 주어진 역할은 단순하다. 그것은 연결과 단절 중에서 부단히 연결을 선택하는 것이다. 그 짓을 반복하면 된다. 단절을 선택하면 당장의 현찰수익이 있고 연결을 선택하면 나중의 주도권 기회가 있다. 당장의 현찰은 확실하고 나중의 주도권은 확률이다. 그럴 때 망설이게 된다. 당장의 현찰에 눈길이 간다. 유혹을 견디는 사람이 진리의 길을 간다. 확률이 처음에는 작지만 계속 누적되어 거대해진다. 

At a crossroads, we have to choose. There are two options. One is a connected road and one is a dead end road. Of course, you have to choose a connected path. That's the truth. It's easy. The world is complicated, but the role given to us is simple. It is to constantly choose connection between connection and disconnection. You can repeat the act. If you choose disconnection, you will have immediate cash income, and if you choose connection, you will have a chance to take the lead later. Immediate cash is certain and later initiative is probability. That's when you hesitate. The immediate cash draws attention. Those who endure temptation go on the path of truth. The probability is small at first, but it continues to accumulate and becomes enormous.

진리는 의사결정의 최종보스다. 섬에서 막배를 놓치면 숙소를 잡아야 한다. 순간의 선택에 따라 운명이 결정된다. 그런 느낌. 진리는 세상과 나를 일대일로 맞서게 한다. 일대일은 단순하다. 단순하므로 위로가 된다. 마지막 순간에 하나의 스위치를 조작하여 연결과 단절 중에 하나를 선택하는 방법으로 우리는 신과 맞선다. 거기서 운명을 결정한다. 마지막 스위치 하나는 언제라도 내가 쥐고 있다. 어찌 통쾌하지 않겠는가? 

Truth is the final boss of decision-making. If you miss the last boat on the island, you have to catch the accommodation. Destiny is determined by the choice of the moment. That feeling. Truth makes the world and me face each other one-on-one. One-on-one is simple. It is comforting because it is simple. At the last minute, we confront God by manipulating one switch to choose between connection and disconnection. That's where the fate is decided. I hold the last switch at any time. How can you not be happy?

진리가 사건을 연결하는 방법은 구조다. 길이 있다면 선택지는 둘이다. 그 길을 가거나 가지 않거나. 밥이 있다면 선택지는 둘이다. 먹거나 먹지 않거나? 그런데 길이 어떻게 우리집 대문까지 이어졌지? 짜장면이 어떻게 여기까지 배달되어 왔지? 그것은 구조다. 길은 네거리로 연결된다. 짜장면은 배달로 연결된다. 진리는 구조로 연결된다. 구는 공간을 연결하고 조는 시간을 연결한다. 연결된다는 것은 통제가능하다는 것, 상대를 제압할 수 있다는 것이다. 관계를 맺고 상호작용할 수 있으며 서로 통한다는 것이다. 그러한 권력이 내게 있다는 말이다. 어찌 유쾌하지 않겠는가?

The way truth connects events is Gujo. If there is a way, there are two options. If you go that way or not. If there is rice, there are two options. Eat or not eat? How did the road connect to my doorstep? How did the jajangmyeon get delivered here? It's a structure. The road leads to four streets. Black bean noodles are connected by delivery. Truth is connected by Gujo. Gu connects space and Jo connects time. Being connected means being controllable and being able to overpower the opponent. They can establish relationships, interact, and communicate with each other. It means that I have such power. How can it not be fun?

사람들은 노상 신에게 기도하지만 신과 연결된다면 그 뿐이지 더 무엇이 필요하겠는가? 기도는 신과 단절되었다는 전제로 연결해 달라고 애걸하는 짓이다. '내 손을 잡아주세요.' 이런 거다. 불쌍하다. 자식은 부모와 연결된다. 자식은 부모와 통한다. 그 뿐이다. 부모에게 손을 잡아달라고 애걸하는 자식은 없다. 통하기 때문이다. 인간은 신과 통하지 못하므로 신에게 매달린다. 그들은 미션을 받지 못한 것이다. 신이 설계한 사건 속으로 뛰어들지 못했다. 톱니가 맞물리지 않고 겉돌고 있다.

People pray to the god of the road, but what else would they need if they were connected to the god? Prayer is an act of begging for connection on the premise that it has been cut off from God. It's like, "Hold my hand." Poor thing. Children are connected to their parents. Children communicate with their parents. That's all. No children beg their parents to hold their hands. Because it works. Humans cling to God because they cannot communicate with God. They didn't receive the mission. I couldn't jump into the God-designed event. The teeth are not engaged and are turning around.

진리는 사건을 통해 인간을 연결한다. 우리는 사건 속의 존재다. 사건의 이름은 문명의 진보다. 문명의 진보에 동참하라는 미션을 받은 사람은 기도를 할 이유가 없다. 이미 통했기 때문이다. 부모와 자식 사이에는 믿음이라는 말을 쓰지 않는다. 통하면 그걸로 충분하기 때문이다. 신의 미션을 수행해서 내가 무언가 보상을 받아야 하는 것은 아니다. 부모라면 자식이 대신 보상을 받아도 좋다. 집단이라면 대표가 대신 보상을 받아도 좋다. 의사결정중심과 연결되어 있다는 사실이 중요하다.

Truth connects humans through events. We are beings in an event. The name of the event is the progress of civilization. There is no reason for anyone who has been given a mission to join the progress of civilization to pray. Because it already worked. The word faith is not used between parents and children. Because if it works, that's enough. It's not like I have to be rewarded for performing God's mission. If you are a parent, your child can receive compensation instead. If it is a group, the representative can receive compensation instead. It is important that it is connected to decision-making center.

끝내 욕망을 달성해야겠다고 우긴다면 그게 하지마라는 자기소개다. 그것은 콤플렉스를 들키는 것이며, 열등의식을 보상받으려는 것이다. 수렁에 빠져서 구원의 동아줄을 기다리는 것이다. 제대로 연결되어 있지 않기 때문에 확실한 연결을 바라며 눈에 띄려고 돌출행동을 한다. 상대를 자극하여 반응을 끌어내려고 한다. 무언가 받으려고 하는 즉 게임에 진 것이다. 이기려고 하는 즉 져 있다. 주최측은 잘하는 팀이 올라가서 흥행되기를 바랄 뿐 우승을 바라지 않는다.

In the end, if you insist on achieving your desire, it is a self-introduction. It is to reveal the complex and to compensate for the sense of inferiority. It is to fall into the quagmire and wait for the rope of salvation. Since it is not properly connected, it is acting out to stand out in the hope of a clear connection. He tries to provoke the other person to draw a reaction. You're trying to get something, that is, to get something. They are trying to win and losing. The organizers only want a good team to go up and be successful, but they don't want to win.

신과 통하는 사람, 진리와 연결된 사람, 사건 안에서 역할과 포지션을 얻은 사람, 근원과 이어진 길을 가는 사람은 주최측의 마음을 가진다. 게임에 참여하지만 승부에는 초연하다. 중요한 것은 롤 플레잉 게임의 밸런스다. 진보와 보수가 팽팽하되 근소한 차이로 진보가 이겨야 밸런스가 맞아져서 흥행이 된다. 매번 강팀이 이겨도 재미가 없다. 신인이 이겨야 재미가 있다. 진보가 이겨야 하는 이유다. 주최측의 마음을 가지면 답은 분명하다. 젊은이가 기득권을 이기고, 변방이 중심을 이기고, 진보가 보수를 이겨야 문명은 흥행이 된다. 

Those who communicate with God, those who are connected to the truth, those who have gained roles and positions within the event, and those who go on the path connected to the source have the heart of the organizers. He participates in the game, but he is aloof from the game. The important thing is the balance of role-playing games. Progress and remuneration are tight, but progress must win by a narrow margin to achieve a balanced success. It's not fun even if a strong team wins every time. It's fun only when rookies win. This is why progress should win. The answer is clear if you have the organizer's mind. Civilization becomes a very successful only when young people win the vested interests, the periphery wins the center, and the progress wins the remuneration.

비극은 열등의식의 보상심리다. 이겨먹으려는 마음이다. 그들은 무언가 다짐받고, 확인하고, 인정받고, 도장 받고 격려받으려고 한다. 불안하기 때문이다. 연결이 끊어져 있으므로 불안하다. 톱니가 맞물리지 않고 겉돌기 때문에 불안하다. 기관차와 객차가 처음 연결될 때의 철커덩 하는 느낌에서 쾌감을 느끼는 법이다. 그것을 재현하려고 한다. 첫 승리, 첫 소풍, 첫 여행, 첫 합격, 첫 키스의 강렬한 인상을 재현하려고 한다. 신과의 연결을 재확인하려고 한다. 소인배는 어떻게든 상대방을 자극하여 반응을 끌어내려고 한다. 하수는 상대의 패를 봐야 자기 패를 결정할 수 있다. 연결상태가 불안한 자의 아우성이다.

Tragedy is a sense of compensation for inferiority. I'm trying to win over it' They seek to be determined, confirmed, recognized, stamped, and encouraged by something. It's because I'm I'm nervous because the connection is disconnected. I am anxious because the teeth do not engage and turn outward. When a locomotive and a passenger car are connected for the first time, they feel pleasant from the iron mass. I'm trying to reproduce it. It tries to recreate the strong impression of the first victory, first picnic, first trip, first pass, and first kiss. I try to reconfirm my connection with God. The small boat somehow tries to provoke the other person to draw a reaction. Sewage can determine its own loss only by looking at the opponent's loss. It is the roar of those with unstable connection.

남녀가 의리로 연결되든, 개인이 미디어로 집단과 연결되든 본질은 같다. 인간은 그저 환경과 긴밀하게 상호작용 하려는 것이다. 진리를 보지 못한 자는 불안해 하며 양치기 소년 행동을 반복한다. 늑대의 출현을 알리면 아저씨들이 몽둥이 들고 달려온다. 집단과 내가 연결되어 있다는 사실을 확인하고 안도한다. 

Whether men and women are connected by loyalty or individuals are connected to groups through media, the essence is the same. Humans are just trying to interact closely with the environment. Those who have not seen the truth are anxious and repeat the shepherd boy behavior. When you announce the appearance of wolves, the old men run with clubs. I am relieved to confirm that the group and I are connected.

List of Articles
No. 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회
133 관점과 관념 5장 권력과 동원 dksnow 2022-05-30 336
132 강자의전략 6장: 전략과 전술 천분의일 2022-05-28 344
131 강자의전략 5장: 오자병법 손자병법 천분의일 2022-05-27 433
130 강자의 전략 4장: 유체에서 강체로 천분의일 2022-05-24 335
129 강자의 전략 3장: 지식인의 오류 대중의 오판 천분의일 2022-05-21 389
128 강자의 전략 2장: 열린주의 등판 천분의일 2022-05-19 289
127 관점과 관념 4장 이데아 구조론 dksnow 2022-05-17 366
126 강자의 전략 1장: 공의주의 공리주의 천분의일 2022-05-16 330
125 의사결정주체 9장: 자유의지론 천분의일 2022-05-14 271
124 의사결정주체 8장: 상호작용론 천분의일 2022-05-12 306