구조론번역

ch 8 the strong intensity of truth

인생이 한 판의 바둑이라면 나와 바둑을 두는 상대는 누구인가? 나는 도무지 누구와 게임을 벌이고 있다는 말인가? 신이다. 바둑판은 우주다. 바둑의 진행은 자연이다. 바둑에서 나의 벌어놓은 집은 문명이다. 바둑의 행마는 진보다. 바둑의 기보는 역사다. 바둑의 정석은 진리다. 정석을 알아야 바둑을 둔다. 진리를 알아야 인생을 산다. 우리는 부단히 의사결정의 기로에 선다. 이거든 저거든 하나를 선택해야 한다. 아무데나 두면 안 된다. 손 따라 두면 좋지 않다. 상대의 의도에 말리게 된다. 악수와 덜컥수를 피하고 꼼수의 유혹을 극복하려면 마땅히 진리에 의지해야 한다. 진리는 역사와 문명과 자연과 신과 동급이다. 나와 타자를 묶어주는 그 무엇이다. 문명이라는 배가, 역사라는 항해를 떠나, 자연이라는 바다를 건너며, 신이라는 등대를 바라볼 때, 선장이 잡아야 하는 하나의 키는 진리다.

If life is a game of Go, who is the opponent who plays Go with me? Who am I playing the game with? God. The checkerboard is space. The progress of Go is nature. My house earned in Go is civilization. The game of Go is progress. The notation of Go is history. The essence of Go is the truth. You need to know the standard to play Go. You live your life only when you know the truth. We are constantly at the crossroads of decision-making. If it's me or this, I have to choose one must be chosen. Don't leave it anywhere. It's not good to follow your hand. You are stopped by the other person's intention. To avoid shaking hands and sudden movements and overcome the temptation of deception, you must rely on the truth. Truth is in the same class as history, civilization, nature, and God. It's something that binds me and the batter. When a ship called civilization leaves the voyage of history, crosses the sea of nature, and looks at a lighthouse called God, one key that the captain must catch is truth.

나는 많은 바둑알 중에 하나로 존재하지만 승부처에서는 한 점이 전체를 대표한다. 한 점을 따먹혀서 대마가 죽고 한 점을 이어서 승부를 역전시킨다. 나의 반대편에 우주가 있고 둘 사이에 긴밀한 상호작용이 있다. 연극이라면 신이라는 작가와 진리라는 대본이 있고 우주라는 무대에서 자연이라는 공연이 벌어진다. 문명은 흥행이고 진보는 성적이다. 톱니가 맞물려 돌아간다. 인간은 홀로 광야를 헤매는 존재가 아니라 신과 진리와 문명과 역사와 진보와 자연과 우주와 함께 긴밀하게 호흡하는 존재다. 상호작용하는 존재다. 세상과의 게임에서 랠리를 연결하며 톱니가 맞물려 돌아가는 느낌이 좋다.

I exist as one of the many Go stones, but one point represents the whole in the match. He is beaten by one point, killing the hemp, and reversing the game by continuing one point. There is a universe on the other side of me and there is a close interaction between the two. If it is a play, there is a script called God and truth, and a performance called nature takes place on the stage called space. Civilization is a box office hit and progress is a grade. The teeth are interlocked and spinning. Humans are not wandering alone in the wilderness, but are beings who breathe closely with God, truth, civilization, history, progress, nature, and the universe. It is an interactive being. In the game with the world, it feels good that the teeth are interlocked and spinning while connecting the rally.

우리는 많은 것을 알 필요가 없다. 내가 게임의 플레이어라는 사실, 바둑에 정석이 있다는 사실, 인생에 목표가 있다는 사실, 삶에 이유가 있다는 사실, 사건이 다음 단계로 연결된다는 사실, 그 연결에 인간이 추구하는 의미가 있다는 사실, 바둑알 통에 바둑알이 충분하므로 실탄걱정은 할 필요가 없다는 사실, 함께 전투를 치를 동료가 있다는 사실, 바둑은 상대가 있다는 사실을 알면 마음이 편하다. 당장 무엇을 해야 할지 알게 된다. 응수타진을 해보고 되돌아오는 반응에 따라 결정하면 된다. 톱니가 맞물려 돌아가므로 긴장이 유지된다. 힘들게 모아둔 기세를 잃어버리지 않는다. 그것으로 충분하다. 어디서 와서 어디로 가는지 모른다면 슬픈 거다. 그런데 인생은 답을 알 수 있다. 바둑판에 와서 승부로 간다. 진리의 정석대로 결정하여 사건을 연결시켜서 의미를 달성하고 다음 주자에게 넘겨주면 된다. 내 할 일은 그걸로 끝.

We don't need to know much. It's comfortable to know that I'm a game player, that I have a goal in life, that I have a reason for life, that the event leads to the next stage, that I have a meaning to pursue, that I don't have to worry about go bullets, and that I have a colleague to fight with. You know what to do right away. You can take a response test and decide according to the reaction that comes back. The tension is maintained because the teeth are interlocked. I don't lose my hard-earned momentum. That's enough. If you don't know where you're coming from and where you're going. But life can know the answer. Come to the checkerboard and go to the game. You can decide according to the essence of truth, connect the events, achieve meaning, and hand them over to the next runner. That's all I have to do.

바둑판은 차차 메워진다. 361로 외에 더 둘 자리가 있을 텐데 나만 모르는게 아닐까? 그런 걱정은 필요가 없다. 361로에서 한 점도 늘지 않는다. 둘 자리는 무조건 줄어든다. 토너먼트는 올라갈수록 참가팀이 줄어든다. 나이가 들수록 인생의 선택지가 줄어든다. 젊어서 폭 넓게 포석을 전개해두지 않으면 늙어서 코너에 몰린다. 그래서 진리다. 첫 한 점을 둘 때 신과 우주와 자연과 역사와 문명과 진보를 두루 고려하지 않으면 안 된다. 361로의 점은 연결되어 있다. 어디로든 갈 수 있다. 나만 모르는 뒷길은 없다. 

The checkerboard is gradually filled. There must be more space to put it aside from 361. Am I the only one who doesn't know? You don't have to worry about that. It doesn't increase a point from 361. The number of seats to be placed will be reduced unconditionally. As the tournament goes up, the number of participating teams decreases. As you get older, your life options decrease. If you don't spread the paving stone widely because you're young, you'll get old and flock to the corner. That's why it's the truth. When putting the first point, we must consider God, the universe, nature, history, civilization, and progress. The dot 361 is connected. You can go anywhere. There is no back road that only I don't know.

플라톤은 진리가 만약 있다면 이런 모습이 아닐까 하고 상상한 사람이다. 그게 이데아다. 플라톤이 틀렸다. 진리는 대상화 되지 않는다. 진리는 주체인 나의 바깥에 타자로 존재하는 어떤 금덩이나 다이아몬드나 가치있는 그 무엇이 아니다. 진리는 게임의 룰이고 게임은 상호작용이며 상호작용은 나의 바깥에 별도로 성립할 수 없다. 톱니는 맞물려 돌아야 한다. 내가 첫 한 점을 두면서 진리는 바로 반응한다. 플라톤은 게임이 일방작용이 아니라 상호작용이라는 사실을 알지 못했다. 일방작용은 혼자 자위행위를 하듯이 하는 것이다. 아뿔싸! 우주는, 문명은, 역사는, 인생은, 게임은 상대가 있다. 언제라도 파트너의 허락을 구해야 한다. 상대를 납득시켜야 한다. 톱니가 맞물려서 게임을 진행한다는게 진리다. 내가 한 점을 두면 세상도 한 점을 둔다. 

Plato is the person who imagined that if there was truth, it would look like this. That's the idea. Plato was wrong. Truth is not objectified. Truth is not any gold ball or diamond or anything valuable that exists as a batter outside me, the subject. Truth is the rule of the game, the game is interaction, and interaction cannot be established separately outside of me. The teeth must be interlocked. As I put the first point, the truth reacts right away. Plato did not know that games were not one-sided, but interactions. One-sided action is to act as if to masturbate alone. Oops! The universe, civilization, history, life, and games have opponents. You should ask for permission from your partner at any time. You have to convince your opponent. It is true that the teeth are interlocked to play the game. If I give a point, the world gives a point.

더 무엇을 구하리? 그것으로 충분하다. 인생의 허다한 실패가 자신이 선수이고 지금 시합이 진행 중이며 남들이 지켜보는 무대에서 한 곡조 뽑아야 한다는 사실을 모르기 때문에 일어난다. 사람들은 나의 밖에서 무엇을 찾는다. 황금이든 다이아몬드든 뭐든 근사한 것이 저 멀리 어딘가에 있지 않을까? 없다. 내 연기와 받쳐주는 무대가 서로 호흡이 맞아야 한다. 

What else should I get? That's enough. Many failures in life occur because they don't know that they are players, the game is underway, and they have to sing a tune on the stage that others are watching. People look for something outside of me. Whether it's gold or diamond, isn't something wonderful somewhere far away? There is none. My acting and the stage that supports me must be in harmony with each other.

게임의 이해가 필요하다. 게임은 상호작용이다. 서로 맞물려 돌아간다. 진리가 없다고 말하는 사람은 브라질 팀에 실력이 없다고 말하는 것이다. 펠레와 가린샤가 뛰는 데도? 진리가 상대적이라고 말하는 사람은 한국팀이 운으로 월드컵 사강까지 올라갔다고 믿는 것이다. 게임은 톱니가 맞물려 돌아가므로 바로 반응이 온다. 조금이라도 긴장을 풀면 바로 슛이 날아온다.

You need to understand the game. A game is an interaction. It's interlocked and spinning. Anyone who says there is no truth is saying that the Brazilian team is not good. Even where Pele and Karinsha run? Anyone who says the truth is relative believes that the South Korean team has made it to the World Cup Quarterfinals with luck. The game reacts immediately because the teeth are interlocked. If you relax even a little, a shot will fly right away.

진리와 우주와 문명과 진보와 자연을 떼어놓고 생각할 수 없다. 세트로 간다. 진리 한 단어를 쳐다보면 안 된다. 도로와 차와 바퀴는 뗄 수 없다. 차가 있다면 도로도 있고 바퀴도 있다. 우주가 있고 자연이 있고 인간이 있고 문명이 있으면 진리도 있다. 게임이 있으면 그라운드도 있고 선수도 있고 심판도 있고 관중도 있다. 있을 것은 다 있다. 그런데 관념은 없다. 사랑이니 자유니 정의니 평등이니 평화니 하는 관념어는 바둑을 두는 도중에 일어나는 국면의 변화다. 있을 것은 다 있다. 바둑이 있고, 상호작용이 있고, 게임이 있고, 승부가 있고, 진리가 있고, 의사결정이 있다.

Truth, the universe, civilization, progress, and nature cannot be thought of separately. They go with a set. You shouldn't look at a word of truth. Roads, cars, and wheels cannot be separated. If there is a car, there is a road and wheels. If there is space, nature, humans, and civilization, there is truth. If there is a game, there is a ground, a player, a referee, and an audience. There's everything that's But I don't have any ideas. The ideological word of love, freedom, justice, equality, or peace is a change in the phase that takes place during Go. There's everything that's There is Go, interaction, game, game, game, truth, and decision-making.

활은 분명히 있다. 활시위도 있고 화살도 있다. 그러나 과녁은 있다가도 없고 없다가도 있다. 궁수가 무엇을 겨냥하느냐에 따라 과녁이 될 수도 있고 그렇지 않을 수도 있다. 지나가는 사슴이 계속 지나갈지 과녁이 되어 화살을 맞을지는 쏘는 궁수에게 달렸다. 진리와 우주와 문명과 진보와 자연은 절대로 있고 자유, 평등, 평화, 정의, 행복 따위 관념들은 때로 과녁이 되기도 하고 그렇지 않을 때도 있다. 

There is definitely a bow. There are bowstrings and arrows. However, targets exist or do not exist. Depending on what the archer is aiming for, it may or may not be a target. It depends on the shooting archer whether the passing deer will continue to pass or be hit by an arrow. Truth, space, civilization, progress, and nature are absolutely present. And, ideas of freedom, equality, peace, justice, happiness, etc. are sometimes are targeted or not.

List of Articles
No. 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회
133 관점과 관념 5장 권력과 동원 dksnow 2022-05-30 339
132 강자의전략 6장: 전략과 전술 천분의일 2022-05-28 350
131 강자의전략 5장: 오자병법 손자병법 천분의일 2022-05-27 438
130 강자의 전략 4장: 유체에서 강체로 천분의일 2022-05-24 343
129 강자의 전략 3장: 지식인의 오류 대중의 오판 천분의일 2022-05-21 394
128 강자의 전략 2장: 열린주의 등판 천분의일 2022-05-19 292
127 관점과 관념 4장 이데아 구조론 dksnow 2022-05-17 371
126 강자의 전략 1장: 공의주의 공리주의 천분의일 2022-05-16 332
125 의사결정주체 9장: 자유의지론 천분의일 2022-05-14 287
124 의사결정주체 8장: 상호작용론 천분의일 2022-05-12 310