구조론번역
프로필 이미지
[레벨:5]천분의일
read 1090 vote 0 2022.09.12 (15:33:09)

Chapter7: The law of from-to

뭐든 메커니즘으로 설명되어야 한다. 그래야 뽀대가 난다. 느낌이 딱 와주는 것이다. 아하! 그래서 그렇구만 하고 고개를 끄떡거리게 된다. 메커니즘의 형태가 아니면 일방적 선언이다. 그 경우는 뭔가 말을 하다가 만 것 같다. 말이 말같지 않다. 같잖은 소리를 하고들 있다. 어색하지 않은가? 나는 목에 가시가 걸리듯이 딱 걸리는데 사람들은 그렇지 않은가 보다. 참을 수 없다.

Everything has to be explained by mechanism. Only then will the value becomes vivid. There comes a sudden hunch. "Aha! That's why it happened." If there is no form of mechanism, it is only a unilateral declaration. It’s like being cut off in the middle of a speech. It’s like the speech loses its vitality. Isn't something awkward? I feel uncomfortable as if I have a thorn in my throat, but people don't seem to be. There is an unbearable stuffiness coming.

'메커니즘의 법칙'으로 불러야 할지도 모르겠다. 메커니즘이라는 단어를 모르고 A에서 B, '에서으로'의 법칙으로 기억했다. '에서으로'는 화살이 한 방향으로 날아가는 것이다. 화살은 A에서 B로 날아간다. 출발점과 도착점이 구분된다는 점이 각별하다. 동어반복의 오류, 순환의 오류를 피하려는 것이다. 에서으로는 원인에서 결과로일 수도 있고, 전체에서 부분으로일 수도 있고, 연결에서 단절일 수도 있다.

Maybe I should name it the law of mechanism. I didn't know the word, mechanism, and remembered it as ‘from A to B’. From-to means the arrow flies in one direction. The arrow flies from A to B. It is special that starting point and arrival point are distinguished. It is to avoid errors of tautology and errors of circulation. From-to may be from cause to effect, from whole to part, and from connection to disconnect.

궁수가 과녁을 향해 화살을 쏘는 이미지를 머리 속에 그려야 한다. 뭐든 활과 화살과 과녁으로 설명되어야 한다. 활이 원인이면 화살은 경과, 과녁은 결과다. 그래야 뭔가 말이 된다는 느낌이 든다. 뒤죽박죽이 안 되고 머리 속에서 교통정리가 된다. 퍼즐이 맞아지는 느낌이 드는 것이다.

An image of an archer shooting an arrow at a target should be drawn in the head. Whatever it is, it should be explained with bows, arrows and targets. The bow is the cause, the arrow is the progress, and the target is the effect. Only then can you feel that the gears are properly interlocked. The maze in the head runs on highway from topsy-turvy. I feel like the puzzle fits together.

사람들의 질문과 답변은 자세히 들어보면 죄다 동어반복이다. 왜 말에서 떨어졌니? 낙마해서 그런 거야? 음 그렇구나. 이런 식이다. 왜 교통사고가 났니? 차가 박아서 그런거야. 아하 그렇구나. 대부분 하나마나 한 말을 한다. 데이트를 할 때는 상대방이 한 말을 그대로 반복해서 돌려주면 된다는 설도 있다. '그거 좋더라.' '그거 좋지.' '키가 크더라.' '. 키가 크지.' 뭔가 대화를 하는데 대화가 아니다. 그냥 추임새를 넣는 것이다. 요즘은 그것도 귀찮아서 '그러게.'로 때운다고.

Listen carefully to people's questions and answers. It's all tautology. "A: Why did you fall off the horse? B: It's because I fell off the horse. C: Well I see." "A: Why did you have a car accident? B: It's because I was hit by a car. A: Oh, I see." Most people say unnecessary things. There is also a belief that it is good to repeat the other person's words when dating."A: I like it. B: Yes, I like too. A: He's tall. B: Yes, he's tall." They have a conversation, but not a conversation. It’s just putting in filler words. These days, even people answer in a word ‘yeah!’

초등학교 4학년 때의 자석실험이 계기가 되었다. 선생님의 해설은 자석에 쇠붙이를 붙이는 실험의 결과는 자석이 쇠를 당긴다는 것이었다. 나는 납득하지 못했다. 그게 동어반복이다. 질문이 답변이다. 붙는거나 당기는 거나 그게 그거지. 당기는 것은 떼려는 건데 반대쪽에서 보면 붙이는 거다. 단순히 말을 뒤집어놓은 것이다. '학교에 간 이유가 뭐냐?' '집에서 왔으니까 학교에 간 거지.' '아 그렇구나. 집에서 왔으니까 학교로 간 것이구만.' 이러고들 나자빠져 있는 것이다. 사람들이 보통 말을 이렇게 하더라. 도무지 납득되지 않는다. 그게 어색하다는 것을 못 느끼는가? 뭔가 아귀가 맞지 않고 겉도는 느낌이 들지 않는다는 말인가?

The magnetic experiment, when I was in the fourth grade of elementary school, served as a reminder. The teacher defined the result after the experiment. "We experimented with sticking metal to the magnet and found that the magnet was pulling iron," I was not convinced. It's a tautology. Because the question was the answer. Isn't it the same word as sticking or pulling? It's pulling to take something off, but from the other side it's sticking. In other words, the question is the answer. "Why did you go to school?" "I went to school because I came from home." "Oh, I see. You went to school because you came from home." People roughly end the conversation like this. I couldn't understand at all. Don't you feel it's awkward? Something doesn't engage in gears and doesn't it fail to get to the point?

모든 질문의 모든 답은 메커니즘을 반영하는 것이어야 한다. 그것은 A에서 B로 가는 것이다. 동어반복의 오류와 순환의 오류는 허용되지 않는다. 그러려면 AB를 통일하는 C가 제시되어야 한다. 쇠는 자석으로 간다. 자기장이 양자를 통일하는 C. 화살은 과녁으로 간다. 과녁이 화살로 가지 않는다. 그 일방향성을 적당한 이름을 찾지 못해서 '에서으로'라고 일단 명명했다.

Mechanisms must be reflected in all the answers to all questions. It is going from A to B. Errors of tautology and errors of circulation are not acceptable. In order to do so, C, which to unify A and B, must be presented. Iron goes to magnets. The magnetic field is C that unifies the two. The arrow goes to the target. The target doesn't go to an arrow. I couldn't find the right name for one directionality, so I temporarily named it 'from-to'.

쇠가 달라붙거나 자석이 당기거나 같다. 쇠가 달라붙는게 자석이 당기는 것이다. 자석이 쇠를 오라고 꼬셨는지 쇠가 자석을 짝사랑하는지 알게 뭐야? 메커니즘은 한 방향으로 간다. 자기력선은 언제나 N극에서 S극으로 가며 그 역은 없다. 전기는 전자가 음극에서 양극으로 건너간다. 강물은 언제나 바다로 간다. 원인에서 결과로 가고, 머리에서 꼬리로 가고, 전체에서 부분으로 가고, 시작에서 종결로 간다. 진보와 보수가 적당히 붙어먹는게 아니고 항상 진보가 먼저 와서 틀을 짜고 보수가 뒤에 와서 세부를 채운다. 문명은 선진보에서 후보수의 일방향으로 가는 것이다.

It is the same word that the iron sticks and the magnet pulls. It's just a different expression of the same words. Who knows if the magnet induced the iron or if the iron was attracted to the magnet? The mechanism goes in one direction. Line of electric force always go from the N-pole to the S-pole, and there is no reverse. Electricity allows electrons to cross from cathode to anode. The river always goes to the sea. It goes from cause to effect, from head to tail, from whole to part, and from beginning to end. Progressives and conservatives do not get along properly, but progressives always come first to form a framework, and conservatives come behind to fill the details. Civilization is going to one direction, from front-progressives to rear-conservatives.

이를 시각적으로 이미지화 해야 한다. 총을 쏘면 총알이 날아가고 공을 차면 공이 날아간다. 아기가 탄생하든 나무가 자라든 원리는 같다. 메커니즘의 일방향성이 작동한다. 깔때기처럼 한 방향으로 쏜다. 결과가 다시 원인이 되므로 닭이 먼저다, 달걀이 먼저다 하고 팽팽하게 대치하여 결론을 못 내리는 순환의 오류를 극복할 수 있다. 하여간 파인만의 설명으로는 철 원자는 전자들이 한 방향으로 회전해서 자기장이 생기는 것이고 그 때문에 쇠가 자석에 붙는 것이라고.

You have to visualize this. You fire a shot and the bullet flies. You kick the ball and the ball flies. Whether a baby is born or a tree grows, the principle is the same. The one directionality of the mechanism works. It goes in one direction like a funnel. Amid the controversy over whether the chicken comes first or the egg comes first, you can overcome errors of circulation by the contact between the effect and the cause. Feynman explained. "Electrons rotate in one direction and an iron atom produces a magnetic field, so the iron sticks to a magnet."

List of Articles
No. 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회sort
193 깨달음은 둘째 내게서 네게로 나아가는 '삶'을 깨닫는 것이다. 윤이상 2014-09-18 20437
192 마르크스 구조론 2 창준이 2014-08-26 19129
191 깨달음은 첫째 출발점이 되는 '나'를 깨닫는 것이다 3 윤이상 2014-05-18 18538
190 연주하라 3 윤이상 2013-01-24 17326
189 어디까지 왔나? 3 큰바위 2014-01-12 16990
188 우리는 가르치지 않는다 11 윤이상 2013-05-13 15913
187 쉬운 엔트로피 11장: 첫번째 물음 천분의일 2022-10-11 11441
186 쉬운 엔트로피 8장: 닫힌계 열린계 천분의일 2022-10-04 11318
185 쉬운 엔트로피9장: 상성 상생 상극 천분의일 2022-10-06 11186
184 쉬운 엔트로피 10장: 의사결정구조 천분의일 2022-10-08 11101
183 쉬운 엔트로피 7장: 언어의 혼선 천분의일 2022-10-02 9991
182 쉬운 엔트로피 5장: 쓸 수 있는 에너지 천분의일 2022-09-27 6055
181 쉬운 엔트로피 6장: 에너지의 개념 천분의일 2022-09-30 5939
180 [질문] "돈오"가 영어로 뭔가요? 8 윤이상 2013-01-27 5692
179 "상부구조는 역사, 진리, 문명, 진보, 공동체이며 그 정점은 신(神)이다." Высшие структуры - это история, истина, цивилизация, прогресс, общество, и выше всех Бог 3 wisemo 2013-03-14 5419
178 깨달음을 그리다 중에서 - 바라님 번역 2 ahmoo 2012-11-08 5030
177 하는 일이 잘 안 될 때는 Когда что-то не получается “달이뜨다” 164페이지 “Восход луны“ 164стр. 2 wisemo 2013-02-07 5012
176 구조론 번역 작업을 시작합시다 7 ahmoo 2012-11-06 4942
175 인간은 무엇으로 사는가? Ради чего живет человек? 3 wisemo 2012-12-06 4927
174 왜 깨달음인가? К чему познание? 2 wisemo 2013-01-18 4868