구조론번역

Chapter2: From learning to teaching

세종은 혼자 한글을 만들었다. 왜 만들었을까? 검색해 보면 여러가지 이야기가 나오지만 대개 설득력이 없다. 세종 자신의 입장은 백성을 '위하여' 만들었다는 것이지만 구조론은 '위하여'를 인정하지 않는다. 남들 앞에 물건을 내놓을 때는 그럴듯한 명분이 필요하다. 임금이 백성을 위하여 글자를 만들었다는데 누가 시비를 하겠는가? '위하여'는 갖다붙인 말이다.

Sejong made Hangeul by himself. Why did he make it? I searched ‘why?’, there are many stories, but they are usually not convincing. King Sejong's own position is that he made it ‘for’ the people, but Gujoron does not recognize ‘for’. A plausible justification is needed when showing an object in front of others. Who would pick a fight about ‘for the people’? ‘For’ is a word made for justification.

실제로 한글을 쓴 사람들은 양반가의 여성들과 그 여성들과 편지를 주고받는 남성들이었다. 백성을 위한 글자인데 양반들이 사용한다. 중인들도 한글을 사용했으니 봉건군주가 통치체제의 강화를 위하여 한글을 만들었다고 주장하면 그럴듯해 보인다. 이런 식의 접근은 잘난척 하기 좋아하는 3류 지식인의 자기과시 행동이다. 고뇌하는 지식인이 비판적 입장을 견지하는 척 하면서 뻔한 클리셰로 개소리를 하는 것이다. 세종이 한글로 한 일은 불경을 번역하고 용비어천가를 짓는 것이었다. 이런 짓을 하려고 글자를 만든 것은 아닐텐데? 불경번역은 유교국가에서 신하들과 마찰하기 딱 좋은 일이고 용비어천가는 낯간지러운 가문자랑이다. 진실을 말하자. 세종이 한글을 만든 이유는 만들 수 있었기 때문에 만든 것이다. 못 만드는데 만들겠는가? 인간은 원래 할 수 있으면 그것을 하는 동물이다. 종은 원래 소리를 내고 인간은 원래 솜씨를 낸다.

In fact, the people who used Hangeul were noble women and men who exchanged letters with them. It was a letter for the people, but it was used by aristocrats. Since the jungin as middle class also used Hangeul, so it may be possible to claim that the feudal lord created Hangeul to strengthen the ruling system. It is just a cliche that pretends to maintain the critical position of intellectuals. In fact, what King Sejong did was to translate Buddhist scriptures and build Yongbieocheonga. He made Hangeul for this purpose? Buddhist scripture translation is the perfect thing to cause a conflict with his courtiers in a Confucian country, and Yongbieocheonga was nothing but a boast of the royal family’s achievements. Let's tell the truth. The reason King Sejong made Hangeul is because he could make it. People who can't make can never make. Humans are animals that do it if they can. The bell uses a sound of a bell and a man uses his workmanship.

어느 순간에 그는 전율했다. 반응이 왔다. 말을 걸어주었다. 해 봤는데 되더라. 그리고 더 높은 세계를 보았다. 방아쇠는 격발된 것이다. 정상에서 눈덩이를 굴리면 기슭까지 쉬지 않고 굴러간다. 정확히 500년 만에 세종의 뜻은 이루어졌다. 세종이 백성들을 위해 한글을 만든 것이 아니다. 반포하면서 그렇게 말했을 뿐이다. 그는 하늘의 반응을 보고 싶었고 어느 순간에 그것을 보았다. 그럴 때 전율한다. 거기서 벗어나지 못한다. 누구든 신을 만나면 걸맞는 행동을 한다. 신이 시켜서? 아니다. 인간들이 불쌍해서? 아니다. 신을 만난 사람은 에너지가 넘치므로 그렇게 한다. 조선의 백성들이 한글을 사용해서 모두가 충신이 되고 효자가 되고 열녀가 되기를 세종은 바랬을 것이다. 세종이 신하들과 논쟁한 것은 대개 그런 부분이다. 이게 과연 쓸모가 있느냐? 표음문자는 오랑캐나 쓰는 것인데도? 닥쳐! 고을마다 충신 나고, 효자 나고, 열녀 난다니깐? 두고 보자구. 백만원 빵 내기 해봐? 북을 치면 소리가 난다. 왜 북을 치는가? 소리가 나기 때문이다. 소리가 나지 않는 북을 치는 사람은 없다. 세종은 하늘의 반응을 보았다. 그리고 전율했다. 그것으로 충분하다.

King Sejong argued with his courtiers after making Hangeul. "But is this really useful? Phonogram is only for barbarians. Shut up! From now on, every town will have loyalists, virtuous women, filial sons. Let's wait and see. Should we make a bet?" Sejong would have hoped that the people of Joseon would use Hangeul so that everyone would become a loyalist, a filial son, and a virtuous woman. That was usually the part that King Sejong argued with his courtiers. However, the essence of the creation of Hangeul was elsewhere. He got a hunch at some point. He shuddered. He got a response. He heard the revelation of God. So he tried out and it worked. He saw a higher world. The trigger went off. If you roll a snowball from the summit, it rolls all the way to the foot without resting. And in exactly 500 years, King Sejong's will came true. King Sejong did not make Hangeul for the people. His word ‘for the people’ was only justification. He wanted to see the reaction from God and saw it at some point. Human shudders at times like that. He can't get away from there. When anyone meets God, he or she behaves accordingly. It is not because God commanded or people were pity. He who meets God does so because he is full of energy. It makes a sound when I play the drum. Why do I play the drum? Because it makes a sound. There is no one who plays the drum that doesn't make a sound. King Sejong saw the reaction of the sky. And he shuddered. That's enough.

필자가 구조론을 연구한 것도 같다. ’조문도 석사가의라 했다. 멋진 말이다. 아침에 진리를 들으면 저녁에 죽어도 좋다. 툭 건드렸는데 큰 소리가 난다. 하늘을 떠받히는 기둥이 부러지는 소리다. 슬쩍 맹글어 봤는데 28자가 이루어졌다. 정상에서 굴려놓은 눈덩이는 비탈을 따라 계속 굴러간다. 동물을 넘어 인간이 되고 싶었고 인간을 넘어 신이 되고 싶었다. 신이 되지 못하고 추궁하여 신의 입장을 들었다. 모르는 것이 많지만 이 정도면 많이 온 것이다. 단서를 잡았으면 그 다음은 일사천리다. 부르는 목소리에 응답하는 목소리가 없을 때 슬픈 것이다. 나는 신의 응답을 들었고 계속 나아갔다. 세종이 들은 그 목소리였다. 대가리 숫자로 70억을 넘겼고 80억이 될텐데 그들이 모두 귀에 대못을 박은 것은 아닐 터이다. 나는 때때로 큰 울림 소리를 듣는다.

I also studied Gujoron for the same reason. There is a wonderful saying, "If you hear the Way in the morning, you may die in the evening without regret." I touched it, but it makes a loud noise. The pillar supporting the heaven broke and made a loud sound. He slightly gave it a try and 28 characters were created. The snowball rolling from the summit continues to roll along the slopes. I wanted to be a human being beyond animals and God beyond humans. But I couldn't be a god, so he questioned God and heard the stance. There are still many things I don't know, but this is enough to come. If you have a clue, the next thing goes with a lightening speed. In fact, what is sad is that there is no voice to respond even if you call. I listened to God's response and proceeded. It was the voice Sejong heard. The global population would be over 7 billion to 8 billion, and all their ears wouldn't get plugged up. I sometimes hear a loud echo.

발견이 발명에 앞선다. 세종의 한글 발명은 그 전에 무언가를 발견했기 때문이다. 그는 무엇을 보았던가? 그것은 위대한 만남이다. 작게는 자음과 모음의 만남, 음과 양의 만남, 군주와 백성의 만남, 현재와 미래의 만남이고, 크게는 우주를 떠받히는 밸런스의 이루어짐이다. 신과 인간의 일대일이다. 역사와의 만남, 문명과의 조우. 운명의 첫 키스는 그렇게 이루어졌다. 한 번 그것을 본 사람은 결코 멈추지 않는다. 종이 매달려 있으면 누군가 그 종을 친다. 하늘이 세종을 울렸고 세종이 하늘을 울렸다. 그렇게 즐거웠다. 상호작용이 세종을 격발하고 세종이 상호작용을 격발한다. 하머니가 뿌려졌고 씨앗이 500년 만에 꽃을 피웠다.

Discovery precedes invention. King Sejong's invention in Korean implies some discoveries before that. What did he see? It is a great encounter. It is an encounter of consonants and vowels, yin and yang, monarchs and the people, and the present and the future. And largely, it is the completion of a balance that supports the universe. It is a one-on-one encounter between God and man. The encounter with history, the encounter with civilization. The first kiss of fate was made that way. One who once saw it never stops. Someone rings the bell when the bell is hanging. God rang a bell named King Sejong, and King Sejong rang a bell named God. They had so much fun. The interaction triggers King Sejong, and King Sejong triggers the interaction. Harmony was sown in the world, and the seeds blossomed after 500 years.

나는 자유인이 되고 싶었다. 좋은 사람이 되고 싶지는 않았다. 내가 까불면 신이 반응하지 않을까? 그런 거였다. 나는 봤고 그리하여 기록한다. 나는 스스로를 탐구하는 사람으로 규정했다. 내가 깔고 앉은 이 땅덩이 말이다. 혹시 모르니까 구석구석 잘 살펴봐야 안심이 되지 않겠는가? 세월이 흘렀고 서른에 죽지 못했고 한 페이지가 넘어갔다. 이제는 가르치는 사람이 되어야 할 판이다. 진리를 중계하는 것만으로는 부족하고 사람을 바꾸어야 한다.

I wanted to be a freeman. That doesn't mean a good person. I believed " God will answer if I am cheeky." And I saw the answer, and I recorded it. I defined myself as a person who explores. I decided to explore this world where I am. I didn't feel relieved unless I explored every corner of the world. The years passed, I couldn't die at 30, and a page of life went over. Now it's time to become a teacher. Relaying the truth is not enough, and we have to change people.

만들 수 있으니까 만든다'는 말은, 사건이 이미 벌어져 있고, 계에 에너지가 걸려 있고, 그 상호작용의 에너지 흐름에 휩쓸린다는 말이다. 물에 빠진 사람을 구하려고 손을 내미는 것은 누구에게 칭찬을 듣기 위해서도 아니고 선행을 해서 천국을 가기 위해서도 아니다. 물에 빠진 사람은 원래 손을 내밀게 되어 있고 인간은 원래 그 손을 잡게 되어 있다. 반응하는 것이다. 그리고 전율한다. 인간은 거기서 빠져나오지 못한다. 신의 심장의 고동소리를 듣는 인간이라면 말이다.

“People make what they can make.” This means that the event has already happened, energy works in the system, and it is swept away by the energy flow of the interaction. Reaching out to a drowning person is not for anyone's praise, nor for good deeds to go to heaven. A drowning person is originally supposed to reach out his hands, and humans are originally supposed to hold the hands. It’s just reacting and thrilling. Human can't get out of the principle. Even more if you are a human being who hears God's heartbeat.

List of Articles
No. 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회sort
193 깨달음은 둘째 내게서 네게로 나아가는 '삶'을 깨닫는 것이다. 윤이상 2014-09-18 20437
192 마르크스 구조론 2 창준이 2014-08-26 19129
191 깨달음은 첫째 출발점이 되는 '나'를 깨닫는 것이다 3 윤이상 2014-05-18 18537
190 연주하라 3 윤이상 2013-01-24 17323
189 어디까지 왔나? 3 큰바위 2014-01-12 16986
188 우리는 가르치지 않는다 11 윤이상 2013-05-13 15913
187 쉬운 엔트로피 11장: 첫번째 물음 천분의일 2022-10-11 11440
186 쉬운 엔트로피 8장: 닫힌계 열린계 천분의일 2022-10-04 11318
185 쉬운 엔트로피9장: 상성 상생 상극 천분의일 2022-10-06 11184
184 쉬운 엔트로피 10장: 의사결정구조 천분의일 2022-10-08 11100
183 쉬운 엔트로피 7장: 언어의 혼선 천분의일 2022-10-02 9991
182 쉬운 엔트로피 5장: 쓸 수 있는 에너지 천분의일 2022-09-27 6053
181 쉬운 엔트로피 6장: 에너지의 개념 천분의일 2022-09-30 5938
180 [질문] "돈오"가 영어로 뭔가요? 8 윤이상 2013-01-27 5691
179 "상부구조는 역사, 진리, 문명, 진보, 공동체이며 그 정점은 신(神)이다." Высшие структуры - это история, истина, цивилизация, прогресс, общество, и выше всех Бог 3 wisemo 2013-03-14 5419
178 깨달음을 그리다 중에서 - 바라님 번역 2 ahmoo 2012-11-08 5029
177 하는 일이 잘 안 될 때는 Когда что-то не получается “달이뜨다” 164페이지 “Восход луны“ 164стр. 2 wisemo 2013-02-07 5012
176 구조론 번역 작업을 시작합시다 7 ahmoo 2012-11-06 4942
175 인간은 무엇으로 사는가? Ради чего живет человек? 3 wisemo 2012-12-06 4926
174 왜 깨달음인가? К чему познание? 2 wisemo 2013-01-18 4866